Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Maybe I should bring my Moo, too. 2 Moo's in the back of a Tonka Truck has gotta count for something :dancingelephant:

(after Millie's antics this week, all priveleges should be revoked! :laugh: and on a completely different topic, anyone interested in buying a choccy Lab? :laugh:)

Maybe I should bring my Moo, too. 2 Moo's in the back of a Tonka Truck has gotta count for something :dancingelephant:

(after Millie's antics this week, all priveleges should be revoked! :laugh: and on a completely different topic, anyone interested in buying a choccy Lab? :))

Who are you kidding, you love that chocolate lab, no matter what she does :laugh:

(after Millie's antics this week, all priveleges should be revoked! :laugh: and on a completely different topic, anyone interested in buying a choccy Lab? :))

\What did she do? :laugh:

Can you PM me too? :laugh:

Otherwise Monday night at K9 someone is doing it. :laugh:

Secret :dancingelephant:

Not really :) I'll PM you the details of who to contact, getting it done at Lumen Christi College on Sunday Arvo before the event that's on (pairs or teams or something).

Who are you kidding, you love that chocolate lab, no matter what she does :D

I'm all talk :) I usually have a blonde for sale after obedience trials :dancingelephant:

What did she do? :laugh:

I'll show you the photo evidence on Sunday :laugh:

Can you PM me too? ;)

Otherwise Monday night at K9 someone is doing it. :)

Oooh really? Who? That would be much more convenient for me :eek:

Hey RubyStar - you could come for a road trip to SA ;) . Sure we could find an obedience trial (maybe you could come for the Royal :D ).

Hmm let's see, drive 2 hours to Bunbury or drive for days across the Nullabor and risk getting abducted by aliens all for the very real chance we won't even get a pass.... PASS!! :eek: I'm too chicken to even enter the Perth Royal.

When is it I may be keen to go down as I have never been to Bunbury but I would have to bring my boy with as he couldnt stay the whole day on his own, or if OH isnt working I could leave the 2 of them home alone together :)

Who are you kidding, you love that chocolate lab, no matter what she does :(

I'm all talk :eek: I usually have a blonde for sale after obedience trials :D

What did she do? ;)

I'll show you the photo evidence on Sunday :)

Can you PM me too? :eek:

Otherwise Monday night at K9 someone is doing it. :(

Oooh really? Who? That would be much more convenient for me :)

And I always offer to bring her home as a sister for Mason lol!

Entries close on Monday ozjen, if you haven't entered bring your entry form on Sunday and I'll drop it in when I drop in mine after I get Kyzer measured on Sunday night :D

Thanks Amiepie, doesn't look like I have yet so that would be great.

Naughty WA people! I had to go to page 3 to find this :laugh:

Tiggy, I know a few people who go to Eden Hill for agility (including the founders :( ) and they enjoy it, but don't know about the obedience side of things.

Hey does anyone go to Eden Hill dog training. I just found the link to the website. It's actually very local to me so might have to check it out. http://www.edenhilldogfellowship.webs.com/

I am a member of Eden Hill and it is excellent for Agility, obedience has some good instructors [who are obedience judges], but we don't really consider ourselves an obedience club. We prefer to concentrate on agility. The agility side of it is probably one of the best clubs for agility instruction. The club has 4 agility judges who are instructors and some of the best handlers in the state train with Eden Hill on a Monday. But they also run good beginners classes. It is a club that gives heaps back to its members during the year and also at the end of year awards night.

Hope this helps:)

Hey does anyone go to Eden Hill dog training. I just found the link to the website. It's actually very local to me so might have to check it out. http://www.edenhilldogfellowship.webs.com/

I am a member of Eden Hill and it is excellent for Agility, obedience has some good instructors [who are obedience judges], but we don't really consider ourselves an obedience club. We prefer to concentrate on agility. The agility side of it is probably one of the best clubs for agility instruction. The club has 4 agility judges who are instructors and some of the best handlers in the state train with Eden Hill on a Monday. But they also run good beginners classes. It is a club that gives heaps back to its members during the year and also at the end of year awards night.

Hope this helps:)

I might have to give agility another crack :mad .

Does anyone have any details about the Show n Go on Saturday? What time etc?

Valley - you should go, they're going to have agility apparently.

ETA: To the Show n Go I mean :(

Edited by amypie