Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Entries close on Monday ozjen, if you haven't entered bring your entry form on Sunday and I'll drop it in when I drop in mine after I get Kyzer measured on Sunday night :D

Had a couple of goes at it on and off but the distance and cost are a problem for me especially when I can't do much training from home and on top of the other dog costs. Still hope to do it one day but with the cost of everything going up and the wages not going up at the same rate it seems to be getting further out of my reach. Need to win lotto or find a rich husband. Know any nice fellows that wouldn't be upset with the amount of time I like to spend doing dog activities. :D Doesn't have to be super rich just semi.

:D We were discussing me trying to find one of those too in the meetup thread :rofl:

I want to do it all, too! But lack of time and money makes it hard!

Secret :D

Not really :D I'll PM you the details of who to contact, getting it done at Lumen Christi College on Sunday Arvo before the event that's on (pairs or teams or something).

Edited by amypie

Secret :D

Not really :rofl: I'll PM you the details of who to contact, getting it done at Lumen Christi College on Sunday Arvo before the event that's on (pairs or teams or something).

Disregard my question in the PM reply about at the canine grounds, I obviously read that before I read this! Thanks for the info! :D

Is anybody considering entering the upcoming double header obedience trial in Bunbury? I'd like to try trialling there but not too keen on driving a couple of hours to sit there by myself all day :laugh: Anyone interested in a mini road trip with the doggies? :dancingelephant:

Is anybody considering entering the upcoming double header obedience trial in Bunbury? I'd like to try trialling there but not too keen on driving a couple of hours to sit there by myself all day :laugh: Anyone interested in a mini road trip with the doggies? :dancingelephant:

How would Ruby cope in the back of my Tonka Truck? I am tossing up whether to take Beans and Moo

I don't enter country trials in my own state let alone travel to WA for one :dancingelephant: . Besides I need a dog I can actually trial in obedience before I look about entering anything. Argh its nearly Saturday already and we have our first obedience trial of the year and Ness is sooooo under prepared :laugh: .

I want to go to a Bunbury trial one day but have to go to an engagement party that weekend in Geraldton!

Might try and get to the May Agility one, will see closer to the date!

How would Ruby cope in the back of my Tonka Truck? I am tossing up whether to take Beans and Moo

I think Ruby would cope fine, it's your two I'd be worried about putting up with the Lab! :laugh:

Hey RubyStar - you could come for a road trip to SA :laugh: . Sure we could find an obedience trial (maybe you could come for the Royal :dancingelephant: ).

Hmm let's see, drive 2 hours to Bunbury or drive for days across the Nullabor and risk getting abducted by aliens all for the very real chance we won't even get a pass.... PASS!! :laugh: I'm too chicken to even enter the Perth Royal.

Edited by RubyStar

I think Ruby would cope fine, it's your two I'd be worried about putting up with the Lab! :laugh:

maybe on Monday I load them all in the back and we do a lap of the block and see how they cope - if its ok - then we can plan to go together!

Is anybody considering entering the upcoming double header obedience trial in Bunbury? I'd like to try trialling there but not too keen on driving a couple of hours to sit there by myself all day :) Anyone interested in a mini road trip with the doggies? :laugh:

maybe on Monday I load them all in the back and we do a lap of the block and see how they cope - if its ok - then we can plan to go together!

Awesome, sounds like a plan ;) Half the petrol costs to Bunbury is a winner to me!

Ruby may need a few minutes saying hello to them to get it out of her system first :dancingelephant:

I'm having a vision of the Tonka Truck cruising down the new Bunbury Freeway rocking all over the place from the three crazy dogs wrestling in the back :dancingelephant:

RubyStar could contain them all in her gigantic crate :laugh: .

I'm having a vision of the Tonka Truck cruising down the new Bunbury Freeway rocking all over the place from the three crazy dogs wrestling in the back :dancingelephant:

I'm picturing Ruby and I both falling asleep at the start post cos a) it's a bloody early morning start and I'm so not a morning person! and b) all the craziness going on in the back :laugh: