Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

What happened to the xmas dinner plans guys?.............

I think they went and had it already :cheer::):eek:

I have a couple of weeks off over Xmas and NY so will likely head to the beach most mornings if it's hot. Otherwise the river.

Can't wait! :laugh:

Yip I am keen for the beach in summer, I am taking off from 20 december until 17 Jan.

No it was only a 7 week term this term. Last training day for ACWA is 23 November with the windup being held on 30 November I do believe. May be wrong though...

Not sure if SR has a different term, Rusky should know.

ETA: Or maybe 8 weeks because we miss one week because of our windup.

graduation is the 6th Dec, Xmas party the 13th

ACWA do school terms as well but they all have a seminar hence the wind up being the 30th Nov

Edited by Rusky

I am finalizing the Cleans Run order today. I have orders from:

Mason2009

OSoSwift

Golden Rules

RosieFT

ValleyCBR

Tiggy

Bedazzled

Beagie (I only have 1 order for you - can you PM me if you wanted something other than the i-squeaks).

If I have missed anybody - please let me me.

At this stage we are a tad over the $100 postage and there will be an extra $4 per order, but I will email you with details in the next 2 days.

THanks Ptolomy :o

Disclaimer: My Labs are obviously not show Labs and never were destined to be, so no cringing at my Labs "stacked" shots above and how they would be laughed out of a show ring :) Rach just needed stacked pics for an assignment she has :( Millie is so bum high :( And her coat is a bit of a shambles at the moment, must be the time of year as it was like this last year too and then it came good :D And Ruby has never had any coat in her life! :o

Edited by RubyStar

What happened to the xmas dinner plans guys?.............

I think they went and had it already :) :D :(

I have a couple of weeks off over Xmas and NY so will likely head to the beach most mornings if it's hot. Otherwise the river.

Can't wait! :o

Yip I am keen for the beach in summer, I am taking off from 20 december until 17 Jan.

I'm looking forward to a few beach trips this summer :(

Disclaimer: My Labs are obviously not show Labs and never were destined to be, so no cringing at my Labs "stacked" shots above and how they would be laughed out of a show ring :D Rach just needed stacked pics for an assignment she has :D Millie is so bum high :D And her coat is a bit of a shambles at the moment, must be the time of year as it was like this last year too and then it came good :D And Ruby has never had any coat in her life! :(

Your girls aren't showdogs so nobody is sitting here critqueing them (except me :( nah not really, I was just looking at some OES babies though :) ST's Charlie is such a good dad)

I also think having them stacked properly would have made a difference to the pics for evaluation purposes. :cry:

Anyway off to bed. New job is awesome BTW!

And Ptolomy thanks 1000x for organizing this Clean Run order with YOUR present! :) I will shout your $4 extra for postage :o

Edited by valleyCBR

Disclaimer: My Labs are obviously not show Labs and never were destined to be, so no cringing at my Labs "stacked" shots above and how they would be laughed out of a show ring :D Rach just needed stacked pics for an assignment she has :D Millie is so bum high :) And her coat is a bit of a shambles at the moment, must be the time of year as it was like this last year too and then it came good :D And Ruby has never had any coat in her life! :(

Your girls aren't showdogs so nobody is sitting here critqueing them (except me :D nah not really, I was just looking at some OES babies though :) ST's Charlie is such a good dad)

I also think having them stacked properly would have made a difference to the pics for evaluation purposes. :cry:

They weren't stacked though, they were doing an obedience Stand For Exam ;) Didn't move a paw :o:(

Morning guys, yesterday we went to the vet, Mason's ear got clipped and all we found was a little weeping sore that looks like some bacterial thing , maybe to do with allergies. Woke up this morning and my carpet is full of blood and his ear is literally dripping blood all over my floors, I think maybe we should go back to the vet as its not right that it keeps opening and stuff.

Poor Mason! Ask the vet about using fly repellent as you don't want fly's attacking it :)

Morning guys, yesterday we went to the vet, Mason's ear got clipped and all we found was a little weeping sore that looks like some bacterial thing , maybe to do with allergies. Woke up this morning and my carpet is full of blood and his ear is literally dripping blood all over my floors, I think maybe we should go back to the vet as its not right that it keeps opening and stuff.

Poor Mason! Ask the vet about using fly repellent as you don't want fly's attacking it :)

I do use fly repellent - its part of his allergy management plan, I am keeping him inside today and will only go run my errands when hubby gets home because the flies seem really attracted to the bloody ear and not at all bothered about the repelllent!

Oh no, poor Mason :) It did look rather nasty from what I saw - hope the vet can give you something better for it!

Saw the most hilarious sight this morning that only dog people would understand! A woman was dropping her partner off to work and they had a big dog in the backseat. As he closes the door, he's not waving his partner goodbye, but waving to the dog! As they drove off, he's still waving like this big idiot, and the dog is looking out through the back window all sad looking like he is being driven away from his one and only love and will never see him again :) I had to smile, it was so funny! Reminded me of when I am on the rare occasion picked up from the train station and the girls are in the car, they see me as I walk up and their expression changes to pure joy and I'm waving to them like an idiot :rofl:

Edited by RubyStar

Saw the most hilarious sight this morning that only dog people would understand! A woman was dropping her partner off to work and they had a big dog in the backseat. As he closes the door, he's not waving his partner goodbye, but waving to the dog! As they drove off, he's still waving like this big idiot, and the dog is looking out through the back window all sad looking like he is being driven away from his one and only love and will never see him again :) I had to smile, it was so funny! Reminded me of when I am on the rare occasion picked up from the train station and the girls are in the car, they see me as I walk up and their expression changes to pure joy and I'm waving to them like an idiot :rofl:

Lol, only a dog person could understand.

There was this little old man at the vet yesterday, he came in to arrange his dog to be PTS this morning as it had attacked the neighbours dog and killed it, plus it is showing other weird behaviour signs. I felt so sorry for him, he was so upset by what his dog had done, he said the dog went crazy, it was like someone flicked a switch in its brain. I can kind of relate because my ridgy x bitches used to be like that, all sweet and loving and then the next second growling at one another. If I was in their shed with them when it happened if they blocked the door i used to bail out the window :rofl: Dont think they would have ever hurt me but its not nice when your dog growls at you when you give it a command. Seeing that man yesterday reminded me how lucky I am to have Mason, he may have his allergy/skin issues but he has a fantastic nature and I would trust him with anyone. Funny how my ridgy who was such a cow to me is in love with my nephew and listens to him? He is 3 and she will do as he says.