Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Fingers crossed for Sophie, Tiggy!

Got my first CleanRun delivery today :kissbetter: As well as two other parcels :D Has anyone had a CR delivery that hasn't been through quarantine? :hug: I only ordered a book and a fancy harness so wouldn't have thought there was anything in there to get the dogs' attention :hug:

I posted it in the hope people would read it and be educated. But now its just turning into a war with a girl i dont particularly like.

as usual I added my $2 worth what a stupid and uneducated woman!

GRR I have just left a FB site for what they called RESPONSIBLE breeders and owners that was no more than a group of ill informed pet owners! who seen to think not all dogs need exercise! and many other no nos! ah well can only do ones best! lol

J

Yay go Lincoln :kissbetter: Well done vCBR :rofl:

Rach, I had to comment too :hug: I do like her though... if no one else agrees with you then start swearing :D

Oh, the other thing I got today was Perth Royal info! I think the world must be coming to an end for them to have gotten it out this quickly :hug:

If anyone wants free tickets for the Sunday (3 to good homes) or Monday (2 to good homes) then let me know ;) Oh, and I think I have 2 for the Wednesday as well...

Rach, I had to comment too :rofl: I do like her though... if no one else agrees with you then start swearing :rofl:

:eek::idea:

If I come to watch agility on the Monday and there's a spare ticket still, I'll have one!

Hope my passes have arrived. OzJen said hers arrived yesterday so hoping I get mine today!

YAY Lincoln and vCBR!! Way to go! :laugh:

Congrats to you and Lincoln, vCBR :laugh::eek: ....Well done!

WX, I joined that same FB group - havent been in there much, but will go in and have a read!

Rach, have you been posting on a FB page? Or just your own.......Sometimes I have to wonder about some of the things my "friends" post...I just shake my head and scroll on :rofl: I wish there was a button to make things invisible!

Well cakes are made, car is being loaded and Im pretty excited about heading to the show tomorrow :idea:

RS, Rach has taken both of mine that are specifically for the Monday... but I could give you a pass on the Sunday at the Show that you would have to give me back on the Monday after you are in (it is one that lets you in all 8 days of the show) :laugh:

vCBR you can have a Sunday ticket - just need to figure out how to get it to you :eek:

Edited by mirawee

RS, Rach has taken both of mine that are specifically for the Monday... but I could give you a pass on the Sunday at the Show that you would have to give me back on the Monday after you are in (it is one that lets you in all 8 days of the show) :rofl:

vCBR you can have a Sunday ticket - just need to figure out how to get it to you :rofl:

Nawww you offered me the Monday ages ago :eek: What an indian giver :D :idea:

Sounds like a plan! If I decide to come on the Monday I will grab it off you on Sunday then return it to you :laugh: Only thinking of going on Monday if others are, don't wanna troll the show and the agility on my own!

Lincoln got RUBOB :laugh:

Way to go :eek:

I've got good news, Sophie has a sprain not a tear although she may tear it yet because like George(Vet) said of the way she walks :idea: (she has funny bandy legs), but I'm resting her for another week at least and she's going back for another cartrophen injection in a week so fingers crossed she'll be fine, she ended up having her anal glands done he said they were really blocked up and that's why her back end was up funny :rofl: .