Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Well Ptolomy and Bedazzledx2 have apparently arrived safe and well in Adelaide and it appears they bought some of the nice Perth weather with them. Very appreciative of a day with no rain.

They must have taken it all with them and not just a piece. It's raining here today, ggrrrrrr!! Oh well, my lawn needs a good water :rolleyes:

Kong wubbas!!!!!!!!! For US$4.95 instead of the rip off price of ~ AUD$20 we pay here! And a fox tail!

These ones don't float in water, do they? I bought 2 from City Farmers at the beginning of the year after Mas1981 told me she got them on sale. I ended up buying 2 for like $20 :rolleyes: These ones float in water but I don't recall them saying they were water ones? :) The water ones on CR don't have free shipping, bummer :)

My non-swimming Millie actually swam for the first time thanks to the wubba :laugh:

Hurry up warm weather, I wanna take them to the beach again!

I heard the weather was taking a turn (good ol' pilots like talking about the weather)... i hate having a window to look out of and seenig the perfect day to be at home snuggled with my dogs!

No, be thankful you have a window! I don't have one at all!!!! I have no idea what the day is like unless I head to the front of the building or go outside, and I do neither very often during the workday :rolleyes:

How do we know what size cool coat to get? It says to measure your dog down its back, but then only provides a measurement table for girth, not the measurement you first took of the back :rolleyes:

http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...p;ParentCat=449

You email them and let us all know :laugh:

I think I figured it out.

Say your dog measures 20" down it's back, you would opt for this one:

Size 20 fits girth sizes 26-28"

Cart items: 5 Total: $74.75

Gonna have to cull my list a bit :)

Edited by RubyStar

Yep, Buzzy & I will be there! :rolleyes: See you there!

Exceelent - I will get to meet another DOLer AND some Whippies :) Are you entered in the Sighthound & Iggy Show Saturday???

Am gonna send you a PM!

LabRat, you should come and visit us agility people at Gosnells (Lumen Christi College) on Sat morning :D Actually, I might be the only agility person from the WA thread there! Hmm, the rest of you lot are deserting me aren't you? :o Oh well, I have the fun of running away as soon as finished (hopefully by 11am) so I can get up to Bakers Hill to play with cattle on my pony :laugh:

I would love to Mirawee, but the RR show is starting at 8.30am - theres 2 RR shows and the sighthound show in the one day - and the same judge :D I just wont get there :(

You will have soooo much fun on the arvo - team penning! I am so jealous! Man I need to go riding :)

Hey

hey LB was it a black 4WD? There are a few weis at tracking but if it was a black 4WD ute type thingo (with a canopy) I know who that is!

nup park was definitely Yellagonga - just looked it up :)

Yes it was Sparky ;) Somehow I new someone would know who it was!!

So where is Yellagonga?? It sounded so much like Walyunga. We used to go walking there when we were kids. We lived in Bullsbrook for a while...

Emery - You showing Saturday and Sunday??? I will try and find you and introduce myself :o ....I hate being the woos I am and wandering aimlessly around too gutless to introduce myself................Youd think by 42 years of age Id have gotten over it, but no - still a shy kid at heart :cry::o

I didnt realise there were quite so many shows on this weekend....Seem to be lots of Club Champ & Open shows!! I so hope the weather is kind and it wll be outside. So much nicer than being undercover :)

WX, will you be up there on Sunday for the Non Sporting show???

....I hate being the woos I am and wandering aimlessly around too gutless to introduce myself................Youd think by 42 years of age Id have gotten over it, but no - still a shy kid at heart :rolleyes: :)

Me too :laugh: I will be down on the lower oval on Sunday doing the obedience mock trial so if you wander down and see someone with 2 Labs, most likely that is me so feel free to say hello :)

Edited by RubyStar