Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

This is a show coated Xolo

See that one looks more like what I would expect :) Head looks finer and the dog looks leggier, not so heavy through the barrel :laugh:

I should have said the dog was not fully mature it was eight months I think (sorry)

If you look at my Xolo photos ( in the Xolo thread) they are all heavier as youngsters and mature usually by the time they are three the transformation is amazing. I will find some young and older pics and post them.

Lucky you :) Years ago I worked as a groom and got to round up cattle on a pony - it was so much fun :(

I love cattle work :) This will be interesting though as it is a team penning competition. So you have a team of 3 horses/riders and have 2 minutes to cut out three cows wearing the same colour collar (which you are told by the judge when you start) from a mob of about 30 cattle and get them to the other side of the arena and into a little pen :laugh: This is the start of our new season - and the second for the club :p Our team for this year is called "Bling it on" and we are going a tad overboard with mega bling diamonte browbands, diamonte edging on our saddlecloths, white boots on our ponies etc. I did draw the line at glitter on the ponies though! Oh and one of our team members is a guy :laugh:

Sounds like awesome fun! I have never done any work on horses around cattle, when is your comp, sounds very interesting, I would be keen to watch :(

Lucky you :) Years ago I worked as a groom and got to round up cattle on a pony - it was so much fun :(

I love cattle work :) This will be interesting though as it is a team penning competition. So you have a team of 3 horses/riders and have 2 minutes to cut out three cows wearing the same colour collar (which you are told by the judge when you start) from a mob of about 30 cattle and get them to the other side of the arena and into a little pen :laugh: This is the start of our new season - and the second for the club :p Our team for this year is called "Bling it on" and we are going a tad overboard with mega bling diamonte browbands, diamonte edging on our saddlecloths, white boots on our ponies etc. I did draw the line at glitter on the ponies though! Oh and one of our team members is a guy :laugh:

Sounds like awesome fun! I have never done any work on horses around cattle, when is your comp, sounds very interesting, I would be keen to watch :(

This comp is on Saturday afternoon at Bakers Hill. Next one is in Bullsbrook 16th October again afternoon, then swaps between Byford and Bullsbrook each month until June when it is back at Bakers Hill for the last event of the season - goes to evening during summer then back to afternoon as it cools off :)

Mirawee well done with your naughty horsee - you need to take a photo of her with her rug on!!

Mum took photos of Diva with her rug on... or at least attempted to :) She either cut off Diva's hooves or my head!

This is the best of them

Diva4.jpg

Oh and she also managed to jag a good one of her working - there is hope for my Mum as a photographer yet!

Diva2-4.jpg

Oh my god! Coated Xolooooo I want it :)

SparkyTansy I thought I saw you! we were there with Maizy but had to take off cos it started getting packed and she is extremely dog reactive/aggressive

was going to come say hi, but was hard cos I didnt know if you had a dog

Lucky you :) Years ago I worked as a groom and got to round up cattle on a pony - it was so much fun :)

I love cattle work :laugh: This will be interesting though as it is a team penning competition. So you have a team of 3 horses/riders and have 2 minutes to cut out three cows wearing the same colour collar (which you are told by the judge when you start) from a mob of about 30 cattle and get them to the other side of the arena and into a little pen :hug: This is the start of our new season - and the second for the club :laugh: Our team for this year is called "Bling it on" and we are going a tad overboard with mega bling diamonte browbands, diamonte edging on our saddlecloths, white boots on our ponies etc. I did draw the line at glitter on the ponies though! Oh and one of our team members is a guy :o

Sounds like awesome fun! I have never done any work on horses around cattle, when is your comp, sounds very interesting, I would be keen to watch :laugh:

This comp is on Saturday afternoon at Bakers Hill. Next one is in Bullsbrook 16th October again afternoon, then swaps between Byford and Bullsbrook each month until June when it is back at Bakers Hill for the last event of the season - goes to evening during summer then back to afternoon as it cools off :rofl:

I would love to see it, will pm you closer to the time for the details of the one on 16 Oct :o

I contacted DogsWest today regarding the AI at the end of Millie's name! It is a mistake which has now been rectified. They said I can send back my title certificate and they will reprint it, but can't really be bothered, it's not that important anyway :hug: You'd think though that the person printing it and then laminating it might have twigged it didn't look right :):o

I contacted DogsWest today regarding the AI at the end of Millie's name! It is a mistake which has now been rectified. They said I can send back my title certificate and they will reprint it, but can't really be bothered, it's not that important anyway :hug: You'd think though that the person printing it and then laminating it might have twigged it didn't look right :):o

glad you got it sorted :)

does anyone have a copy of MS office I could borrow please?. I just realised the new computer doesnt come with it

Another open office vote here :laugh:http://www.openoffice.org/ It's free and can open MS office files and save in the MS format too :rolleyes:

Random Rant - I was looking forward to getting our new dog mobile next monday, but Hyundai have now informed us that production has been put back and we have to wait another month for it. Grrrrr :)

Kong wubbas!!!!!!!!! For US$4.95 instead of the rip off price of ~ AUD$20 we pay here! And a fox tail!

And the zap ball! I'm stoked because there are a few things that I had sitting in my cart for my order which I still hadn't got around to submitting. Free shipping, wooooo!

If anyone wants spill free travel bowls they are only US$4.95

That sucks, CC!

Hyundai kept delaying the delivery of my new car last year because it was at the car yard holding area but in the middle of a bunch of other ones. Of course they could only get to it in their own sweet time :rolleyes: Kept saying we have a grey one you can have NOW. NO, I want my white one thankyou very much!!!!!

Kong wubbas!!!!!!!!! For US$4.95 instead of the rip off price of ~ AUD$20 we pay here! And a fox tail!

And the zap ball! I'm stoked because there are a few things that I had sitting in my cart for my order which I still hadn't got around to submitting. Free shipping, wooooo!

If anyone wants spill free travel bowls they are only US$4.95

Dammit, I better go check the page out. Seems like they have updated it in the past 12 hours :rolleyes: