Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

What!!! Is is Nacas birthday?????

Happy Birthday you gorgeous dog!!! :laugh::)

I think its cute they have bonded so much to you WX!! Great to see they are doing so well at their shows, and the judges seem to be taking an interest??

Thanks for the congrats everyone :)

WX, my hubby popped down with our kids briefly yesterday and caught a glimpse of Naca in the ring and commented that he thought he was really stunning - that is a very big thing for him to say as he is fairly jaded when it comes to dog shows! He was 'born' into the dog world and nowadays much prefers to support me from the sidelines i.e at home :laugh:

Well done on your Runner Up in group on Saturday! You must be thrilled with them both.

:D

Ok, ok, my little brag from yesterday... :laugh: :D

Clever little Buzz Whippet won Baby in Group! He was a little superstar and as always, had a ball playing with other dogs and people alike :laugh: Was nice to meet Amypie, and it's always lovely to catch up with vCBR and ST :D

Diana Andersen took some lovely pics of my clever little man, am very excited about the future with him!

Here he is, he'll be 5 months old next Monday :cry: My bubba is growing up :o:eek:

YAY again PD888!!! :) I am so proud when our DOL puppies get fringes. :) And between Buzz and Naca we had two :D

Thanks for the congrats everyone :)

WX, my hubby popped down with our kids briefly yesterday and caught a glimpse of Naca in the ring and commented that he thought he was really stunning - that is a very big thing for him to say as he is fairly jaded when it comes to dog shows! He was 'born' into the dog world and nowadays much prefers to support me from the sidelines i.e at home :laugh:

Well done on your Runner Up in group on Saturday! You must be thrilled with them both.

Thanks PD my hubby wont even come to the shows anymore, he came to one!!

Please tell your kids and hubby to come say Hi if they ciome again the Xolos Loooove kids!

PS I thought they were called Frillies and not fringies!! till Saturday!

J

We were stocked I am stocked just to have the dogs beahve in the ring but for all the lovely judges to take an interest is a great bonus. I email many all the time as they ask for info and that makes me so proud of the breed, the education to everyone is my main aim the wins area bonus if the happen.

Was saying to Rach I would love to have someone looking for a Xolo to do agility with when I have pups that would be awesome and I would be so proud!

Congras ♥♫PD888♫♥ on your win with your baby Whippet!!! :laugh:

Was saying to Rach I would love to have someone looking for a Xolo to do agility with when I have pups that would be awesome and I would be so proud!

Maybe Rach will fulfill that dream for you :)

Chelsey and I were agreeing how much better they were since that first show we saw them in the ring!! I told WX I have dibs on the coated one =P hahhaa I won't be able to even think about another dog for a LONG time

Chelsey and I were agreeing how much better they were since that first show we saw them in the ring!! I told WX I have dibs on the coated one =P hahhaa I won't be able to even think about another dog for a LONG time

Me neither, unfortunately :laugh: Will concentrate on my current two ratbags, they and I still have so much to learn before I go and ruin a puppy! Can't wait until I can dedicate a lot of time to a new pup, so that won't be until my two are in "maintenance training mode"!

:) My two are currently laying in front of the heater and Millie has her back feet on Ruby's face :laugh: I can't get up and get the camera or they will move, damn it!!

I got one, but they moved a bit :laugh:

(don't mind the mess, am sorting out papers in my filing cabinet!)

Photo0507.jpg

Edited by RubyStar

I did mention to PD8888 that Whippet + Manchester Terrier zoomies would be a pretty scary sight, lone Manchester ones are bad enough :)

I think Sophie and Banjo would have squashed a Whippet today, they were zooming around when I got home from work and then they were wrestling in their kennel making these weird noises and the kennel roof was lifting up :o , Sophie's meant to be resting her leg to :hug: .