Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

back to a few pages ago, I think the RSPCA is funny about private surrenders... Because they wouldn't take my sisters Akita a couple of years back either

They are fairly empty at the moment, my friend and I went past on Tuesday and there was only 5 or 6 dogs up for adoption..

I think my friend has managed to find someone to take him, so we will see

Seriously guys, Millie doesn't need a rosette, I just like having a good whinge every now and then :laugh:

Yeah but it's a shame that she didn't win one. Since the trial was rosettes by donation only amypie (and now me :laugh: ) feel like donating one. :laugh:

My dad would have TOTALLY lost it had they handed us a trophy/rosette that day. It was the first time he'd really seen her in the ring and first time seeing presentations, he was proud as punch and close to tears! He would have totally lost it if she won something :laugh:

Aww how nice is your dad?

And I loved the way he asked why can't Millie go to, he just doesnt want her to feel left out :hug:

Ok :D You're getting quite the DVD collection happening with this free shipping aren't you!

Yep :) Well it's only fair when I ask to borrow all yours that I have something to barter with. :)

Do we get to make "backups" of your collection, you know, for safe keeping and all :eek:

Seriously guys, Millie doesn't need a rosette, I just like having a good whinge every now and then :D

Yeah but it's a shame that she didn't win one. Since the trial was rosettes by donation only amypie (and now me :) ) feel like donating one. :)

My dad would have TOTALLY lost it had they handed us a trophy/rosette that day. It was the first time he'd really seen her in the ring and first time seeing presentations, he was proud as punch and close to tears! He would have totally lost it if she won something :)

Aww how nice is your dad?

And I loved the way he asked why can't Millie go to, he just doesnt want her to feel left out :)

He keeps saying how Millie is his "star". Train your own dog, Dad :eek:

I think I've had too much to drink here at work... we were playing a Cattegories drinking game and I was having trouble naming dog breeds, and I chose the freakin' category :rofl:

Ok :eek: You're getting quite the DVD collection happening with this free shipping aren't you!

Free shipping? Do you mean with your order Amps or do you mean the site is having free shipping? Cos I placed an order a wee while back (still waiting for the order) but I am pretty sure I paid shipping :)

Ok :D You're getting quite the DVD collection happening with this free shipping aren't you!

Free shipping? Do you mean with your order Amps or do you mean the site is having free shipping? Cos I placed an order a wee while back (still waiting for the order) but I am pretty sure I paid shipping :eek:

Nono they have a free shipping section that has a small selection of things in it :)

What did you buy :)

Who is going on sunday?? and what time does the day start? :eek:

Me :) but purely as a spectator - going to drool over Xolos, and to meet their owner of course :D

Completely OT here but where is the best place to buy electricals in Perth? We need to buy all our white goods again and a TV before moving into our rental. Is Retravision the place to go?

Ok :) You're getting quite the DVD collection happening with this free shipping aren't you!

Free shipping? Do you mean with your order Amps or do you mean the site is having free shipping? Cos I placed an order a wee while back (still waiting for the order) but I am pretty sure I paid shipping :eek:

Nono they have a free shipping section that has a small selection of things in it :rofl:

What did you buy :)

I honestly can't remember what I boought :D but it was puppy things (toys) :)

Where is the free postage section??!! I can't find that ... :)

Completely OT here but where is the best place to buy electricals in Perth? We need to buy all our white goods again and a TV before moving into our rental. Is Retravision the place to go?

There isn't ONE good place to go specifically coz you might find some places have cheaper products than others so I would suggest you work out what brand and model you want, then check out a few places for prices (yes Retravision is good) and then haggle, especially if you are buying a few whitegood items. :)

Kambos

Retravision

The Good Guys

...even places like Kmart, Target, Big W have some whitegoods.

There isn't ONE good place to go specifically coz you might find some places have cheaper products than others so I would suggest you work out what brand and model you want, then check out a few places for prices (yes Retravision is good) and then haggle, especially if you are buying a few whitegood items. :eek:

Kambos

Retravision

The Good Guys

...even places like Kmart, Target, Big W have some whitegoods.

OK cheers :D So it's acceptable to haggle if you're buying a few things? Also top load washing machines don't exist in the UK.....is there any advantage of them over front loaders - what's the difference :)

Hi all,

Sorry for the change in topic - but I posted this over in the puppy section, before realizing there was a WA thread.

Can anybody please recommend a good puppy pre-school for me south of the river? I would really like to hear of your experiences with these places, if you would recommend them, the why's and why not's, and if there were things that you found lacking etc...

I would also like to ask you if you have owned chihuahuas and trained them what has been your experience here as well... Getting conflicting information from the internet, some rating chis in their top five hardest list to potty train etc, whilst others dont even mention them at all (dont know if thats a good thing or bad one actually)

I thank you in advance for helping me out here.

WOuld love to offer advice etc but I am North so no idea of pup schools down south and I have never had a chihuaha, nor do I know if anyone with one.

I would try the Vet in Midvale George Huber ( Swan Valley Vets) they should know !

I have friends that have obedience titled Chis so it can be done

J

Thanks so much Wazzat for this info!

Much appreciated :)

OK cheers :) So it's acceptable to haggle if you're buying a few things? Also top load washing machines don't exist in the UK.....is there any advantage of them over front loaders - what's the difference :D

VERY acceptable to haggle even if you are buying only one item - and haggle as much as you can! :) I am a master haggler :)

Front loaders use less water and are gentler on your clothes. They are NOT at all effective at removing fluff and dog hair like top loaders do.

Top loaders use more water, wash more quickly (by far!) and the agitator may be a little rougher on your clothes (not that I ever noticed though) however a top loader picks up lint and dog hair off all your clothes and linen brilliantly :eek:

It all comes down to personal preference and how much room you have in your Laundry. If I had room, I'd have one of each - top loader for pets and front loader for humans :rofl: