Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

HOw exciting - Make sure you post lots of pictures when you get your kids home!

Yep things are expensive in Oz. Especially when if you are like me, you buy way more than you actually need!

Don't worry you'll be sick of my crestie pics soon :cry: I buy waaay to much for the pooches - I seem to buy sale stuff for myself, but when it comes to them why do they always seem to end up with the most expensive option :cry: :D

Yep, I think most of us would be rich if we didn't have pets. I buy the cheapest of the cheap shampoos and hairbrushes for me but when it comes to the dogs I don't quibble about the price and one bottle of dog shampoo would probabaly cover my shampoo for the year. When I bought the dog a hairbrush that was close to $100 I decided that before she got it I was going to use it a couple of times at least. Definaitly much better than my el cheapo ones. Spend a fortune on supplements, toys, crate, beds etc for them too and yet one visit to the dr or dentist for me is too much to spend, let alone spending on anything to make me healthier.

But while all my money goes into the pets I am the richest person out because I get to share life with them and that is so much better than money.

Poor but happy. :cry:

Ozjen what a great post, you are so right!! with your last statement, its not about the money!!

Ozjen what a great post, you are so right!! with your last statement, its not about the money!!

True, very true when they reward you with so much love :cry: 3 more sleeps till sofa snuggles here too :cry: I forgot the most expensive purchase, not just for the dogs, but they were certainly a priority when choosing - a new car, a Hyundai ix35 :( Got to wait 6 weeks for it and I'm soooo not good at waiting :D We'll all have to slum it in the rental cat till then :cry:

True, very true when they reward you with so much love :cry: 3 more sleeps till sofa snuggles here too :cry: I forgot the most expensive purchase, not just for the dogs, but they were certainly a priority when choosing - a new car, a Hyundai ix35 :( Got to wait 6 weeks for it and I'm soooo not good at waiting :D We'll all have to slum it in the rental cat till then :cry:

Thats great news CC, I am just looking at the options to qtine a dog, I still favour NZ or Sydney at a pinch!! lol

Thanks to Crazy Cresties for sending me a message saying that Strauss had got an outside run at Quarantine yesterday. I spent all afternoon trying to phone and it kept going to message bank - so I feel much happier :heart: Still need to ring and ask them to take him off puppy bickies as he is becoming a little porker :laugh:

Labrat I handed in my entries for the Bunbury obedience trial on the weekend - so I will definitely have 3 kids with me that day, maybe 4??

Wazzat Xolo - do tell us more about your possible new import????

Thanks to Crazy Cresties for sending me a message saying that Strauss had got an outside run at Quarantine yesterday. I spent all afternoon trying to phone and it kept going to message bank - so I feel much happier :heart: Still need to ring and ask them to take him off puppy bickies as he is becoming a little porker :laugh:

Labrat I handed in my entries for the Bunbury obedience trial on the weekend - so I will definitely have 3 kids with me that day, maybe 4??

when they are here and all paperwork done I will post pics and tell all until then cant say too much ( I learnt that from the bloody chinese whispers! in the dog world! )lol

I want a peaceful process this time!

J

when they are here and all paperwork done I will post pics and tell all until then cant say too much ( I learnt that from the bloody chinese whispers! in the dog world! )lol

I want a peaceful process this time!

J

I fully understand!!!!

I'll be bringing my 2 ratbags. Entries haven't closed yet have they? :thumbsup:

I still can't find my cheque book :thumbsup: But the Canine News was found! Thought they might have been hiding together.

awww how boring wazzat! you could have at least given us a pity post :(

Spartan did some rally yesterday. For such a long time out of the training world, he fell right back into it and I was so proud of him!! He got a bit lazy by the 4th go, though. he is nearly 8 you know. That's 102 in Spartan/English Setter/Dog years!!! :)

Valley and RS know the meaning of a drooly setter though, now. his bib was satched by the end of the night and next week i am going to have to feed him before training just to hope avoid the excessive drool!!

awww how boring wazzat! you could have at least given us a pity post :rofl:

Spartan did some rally yesterday. For such a long time out of the training world, he fell right back into it and I was so proud of him!! He got a bit lazy by the 4th go, though. he is nearly 8 you know. That's 102 in Spartan/English Setter/Dog years!!! :)

Valley and RS know the meaning of a drooly setter though, now. his bib was satched by the end of the night and next week i am going to have to feed him before training just to hope avoid the excessive drool!!

It probably won't work ST :( He is such a cutie though! And such a good boy to get back into it after a long break.

True, very true when they reward you with so much love :) 3 more sleeps till sofa snuggles here too :rofl: I forgot the most expensive purchase, not just for the dogs, but they were certainly a priority when choosing - a new car, a Hyundai ix35 :rofl: Got to wait 6 weeks for it and I'm soooo not good at waiting :( We'll all have to slum it in the rental cat till then :rofl:

I thought I would go smaller with my car once the kids grew up but instead I drive a Starwagon. It was a case of getting something that would fit a couple of dogcrates and other doggie gear but also take the grandkids. Suits all the requirements well but kinda heavy fuel wise compared with a little car.

Bet your down to counting the hours until you can have your furbabies with you, I hate to imagine how hard the wait is. I had big enough withdrawals when I went away for two weeks to NZ without my furkids any animal I came across got grabbed for a cuddle and in the shops I would pick up soft toys and wander round the shop stroking them. :rofl: I think I might have an obsessive compulsive disorder when it comes to animals. :rofl:

True, very true when they reward you with so much love :) 3 more sleeps till sofa snuggles here too :rofl: I forgot the most expensive purchase, not just for the dogs, but they were certainly a priority when choosing - a new car, a Hyundai ix35 :rofl: Got to wait 6 weeks for it and I'm soooo not good at waiting :( We'll all have to slum it in the rental cat till then :rofl:

I thought I would go smaller with my car once the kids grew up but instead I drive a Starwagon. It was a case of getting something that would fit a couple of dogcrates and other doggie gear but also take the grandkids. Suits all the requirements well but kinda heavy fuel wise compared with a little car.

Bet your down to counting the hours until you can have your furbabies with you, I hate to imagine how hard the wait is. I had big enough withdrawals when I went away for two weeks to NZ without my furkids any animal I came across got grabbed for a cuddle and in the shops I would pick up soft toys and wander round the shop stroking them. :rofl: I think I might have an obsessive compulsive disorder when it comes to animals. :rofl:

Lol Ozjen I am the same, i dont want to go away not because I dont think Mason wouldnt cope, he would be fine, its me who would have the problem!!

ST Mason drools like mad at training too, everyone comments on it! During sit stays I stand and just watch his drool touch the floor....