Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

You sure its at Canine? I thought it was Northern Suburbs????
So proud of Jenna, she is really picking up the tracking well. Yesterday another dog tracking me did not find one of my articles and we didn't notice till later, so at the end of training which was a good hour or more later I put on Jenna's harness, took her roughly to the area we where working in , gave her my scent and asked her to find. :) And she did!!! Given that it was only a black sock and it was like a needle in a haystack I was very impressed. :)

Well done Jenna!!

Anyone doing the agility trail at Carine next weekend? I am stewarding.

Carine is Northern Suburbs that is where we train ;) @ Carine open space.

glad i saw this or i would of rocked up with my friend and i lol would of looked like numpty's I missed today otherwise i am sure i would of known this naughty me for having a sleep in oops

Lol, what i do is just check the club calendar on the website and put the days we were have no class on my google calendar or else I would also rock up most days when there is no training!!

Not this time as I'm entered in one obedience trial Saturday, judging in the afternoon and then obedience again on Monday. Will leave agility out but may go and have a look at the sheepdog trial at Darkan on Sunday.

Oooops!!!!! Sorry I'm reading without my glasses!!!! That'll teach me!!!!
You sure its at Canine? I thought it was Northern Suburbs????
So proud of Jenna, she is really picking up the tracking well. Yesterday another dog tracking me did not find one of my articles and we didn't notice till later, so at the end of training which was a good hour or more later I put on Jenna's harness, took her roughly to the area we where working in , gave her my scent and asked her to find. :) And she did!!! Given that it was only a black sock and it was like a needle in a haystack I was very impressed. :)

Well done Jenna!!

Carine is Northern Suburbs that is where we train ;) @ Carine open space.

No worries :) are you competing next weekend? I am leaving my boy at home because I am stewarding, there is no class due to the trial.

Guest belgian.blue
Anyone want to hold my hand at the next local dog show?

Are you showing your Pointer?

He's a pet only.

Just want to get out to some shows but I don't like going out on my own :)

Not this time as I'm entered in one obedience trial Saturday, judging in the afternoon and then obedience again on Monday. Will leave agility out but may go and have a look at the sheepdog trial at Darkan on Sunday.

Has Brooklyn had a go with sheepies :)

He's a pet only.

Just want to get out to some shows but I don't like going out on my own :cry:

I'm showing onthe 13th you are welcome to come bunk in my gazebo if we are outdoors or sit with us if we are under cover

Guest belgian.blue

He's a pet only.

Just want to get out to some shows but I don't like going out on my own :cry:

I'm showing onthe 13th you are welcome to come bunk in my gazebo if we are outdoors or sit with us if we are under cover

Where is that? Sounds good :thumbsup:

Brooklyn is scared of sheepies :cry:

Has Brooklyn had a go with sheepies :thumbsup:

Brooklyn is scared of sheepies :thumbsup:

Has Brooklyn had a go with sheepies :rolleyes:

:cry:

Poor Brooklyn

Yep I am, our first go in JDX :thumbsup:

Hopefully he has remembered how to do agility by next weekend :cry:

What horse show do you have tomorrow? I miss horses but not the plaiting up etc for shows :thumbsup: .

I went to an official hack show (Diva is a show hunter - 2 weeks until Newcomers :cry: Judged by Joh Bailey :rolleyes: Well, and another guy LOL) Up in Northam :driving: Also did an unofficial dressage test and Diva's first showjumping round (and 4th time jumping :D) I can deal with plaiting - takes me about 3 hours to get a horse fully ready though so I prefer it when I only have one to do!

Amypie, you will be fine :driving: I don't know when our next comp will be. I have so much on with the ponies and Jenna will hopefully put OzJen out of her suspense and come into season at the end of June :D

What horse show do you have tomorrow? I miss horses but not the plaiting up etc for shows :thumbsup: .

I went to an official hack show (Diva is a show hunter - 2 weeks until Newcomers :cry: Judged by Joh Bailey :rolleyes: Well, and another guy LOL) Up in Northam :D Also did an unofficial dressage test and Diva's first showjumping round (and 4th time jumping ;) ) I can deal with plaiting - takes me about 3 hours to get a horse fully ready though so I prefer it when I only have one to do!

Amypie, you will be fine :driving: I don't know when our next comp will be. I have so much on with the ponies and Jenna will hopefully put OzJen out of her suspense and come into season at the end of June :D

Yes, and Ozjen better get herself organised too. Was about to ask if we were mean't to have any entries in. :driving:

ETA How did Diva go?

Edited by ozjen

I am not showing again until July! :( Think I better head down to show classes so me (and Lincoln) don't forget everything. Anyone else at K9 on Tuesdays? Especially obidience people so I can get some feedback on my handling and training? (Why did you move so far away Ptolomy :eek: )

I am not showing again until July! :( Think I better head down to show classes so me (and Lincoln) don't forget everything. Anyone else at K9 on Tuesdays? Especially obidience people so I can get some feedback on my handling and training? (Why did you move so far away Ptolomy :eek: )

Is the TUesday one with helena? My dogs are going but probably next week not this week.

I do agility on Tuesdays but usually throw in a bit of obedience at the end.

Wazzat it is Helena's class I will be going too will you be there week after next or just the Xolos?

Thats awesome you will be there RS I need someone to demonstrate the 100% correct position of the dog sitting on the left, I get confused how far forward he should be and how close.

you guys will have to let me know when DOLers are all going to another show I had a heap of fun at agility nationals and my camera needs another good work out :p

I ll let you know when we are up there Rach, in mid June and YOU have to come on July 3rd Nacas first show!!

You can placate Taha Daha when she has her midday hissy fit! lol

Wazzat it is Helena's class I will be going too will you be there week after next or just the Xolos?

Thats awesome you will be there RS I need someone to demonstrate the 100% correct position of the dog sitting on the left, I get confused how far forward he should be and how close.

CBR I will be there and a lovely lady called Kim is handling the dogs for me, I shall PM you closer when we have a definate

He's a pet only.

Just want to get out to some shows but I don't like going out on my own :p

Where is that? Sounds good :laugh:

It is at canine show grounds. It is the utility Dog club's shows starts at 9am ;) gates open at 7.30 i will probably get there close to that to get a spot :eek: