Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Good news Ness :thumbsup:

MG, fun times looking for property :D Spending the money is the scary bit :laugh:

I have just been busy at work... although a slightly slack day today as my patient was meant to be from 1-5pm is and she has already gone home coz she is sick. Hope it isn't contagious :o

Oh, and then busy when I get home playing with Jive and Anikka. I will be sorry to send Ani home on the weekend as she is lots of fun to train (I am going to try and get her ready for CCD at the WC next year...) :D And she keeps Jive exercised and so Jive is quiet by the time we get home :laugh:

Eeesh I'm still traumatised from building a house 3-4 years ago :rofl: Don't think I'd do it again for a while - so many things that cost money afterwards. Blerk! Not to mention the sandy yard... ew

How is Jive going Mirawee?

I recently came to the realisation that I am going to Sydney in 4 weeks with Trixie and have so much to do and train before then :eek:

Jive is great AP :) Although she loses her "squeeky toy" (aka Anikka) after this weekend so it will be interesting to see how much more hyperactive she is when I get home :laugh: It will also be interesting to hear how Ani does without her "chew toy" (aka Jive) :rofl:

We leave for Melbourne in 4 weeks and I am starting to stress about what we have to do to get ready :laugh: At least I don't have to train anything as they just run around on the end of a lead :D

But we have accommodation booked, flights booked (including dogs), car booked, entries sent (and 2 of the 3 shows have confirmed receipt of the entries), just need to pay for the after show dinner, sponsorship and advertising now I think...

Edited by mirawee

Guest RosieFT

Glad Kenz's surgery went well. All the best for her recovery.

Yes, I think someone would kill me if i had to build a house. I take forever to choose things, research, research, research..... I wouldn' t know where to start.. how many powerpoints for a start....

We had the old house with the sand backyard LOL.. tell you what, getting grass down was a priority with a crawling child in the house and black sand in the garden!

I went looking at display homes when we renovated our bathroom... so nice to dream about a new home... with storage, big bedrooms, built in robes.. ahhh...

Yeah but unfortunately you have to pay to raise your shower head above eye level, put shower screens on, put doors on built in robes, add shelving to pantry, add a dishwasher recess, add power points so you can plug in more than one thing at a time, tile your laundry and toilet floor, thousands of dollars later :eek: :laugh: Trauma... lol

Yeah I take forever to choose too RFT.

Ahhh mirawee I guess I'm not that disorganised, got flights, camper, entries etc done/booked - just need to buy metal screws for Trixie's airline crate, and do heaps of training :laugh:

Guest RosieFT

My brother had a beautiful house built in ardross, with all the best of everything.. it took nearly 2 years to build. He says he will NEVER do it again LOL. Rather buy something that is already there to look at. having said that, he has the most beautiful home :-).. the pain/trauma must fade.

I have a friend who has had 5 houses built and wants to do it again.... she must be crazy LOL

Sorry to intrude on the WA thread being a non WA-er but OMG Ptolomy I am in :love::love::love::love: with the lighter girl. She is adorable!!! By god they are cute little chubbas.

I'm not sure I'd get anything done with them around!

Resume normal programing :bolt:

Sorry to intrude on the WA thread being a non WA-er but OMG Ptolomy I am in :love::love::love::love: with the lighter girl. She is adorable!!! By god they are cute little chubbas.

She's my mums favourite :D

I was late for work 4 out of 5 days this week because of the little cherubs - I just couldn't put them down......

I was late for work 4 out of 5 days this week because of the little cherubs - I just couldn't put them down......

She's my favourite too :D And noticed there were many shots of her so it explains it that she's your mum's favourite!

Hahahahaha can't say i balme you though they are adorable