Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Guest RosieFT

ST - very envious of you seeing all those fox terriers, very rarely see them around here!

MG - i have liked clumbers since i saw them in a dog book as a child.. have no idea what they are like in real life.. and am already put off by the slobber comment from showdog! LOL

RV- i suffer from bad headaches and it is soooooo horrid to finally fall asleep with one, only to wake up the next mornign and it is still there :( hope you feel better soon.

OSOswift - not gastro i hope???? at least by 4 they can 'aim'.. not so much sheet and towel washing! hope they are ok.

Don't think I could handle a drooly breed. Mine drool if I leave them in front of their dinner bowl for too long, but that's about it laugh.gif

Minis on the other hand, are cobweb brooms! Poor Pippa rofl1.gif

(sorry it's so large!!)

65786_10150610235938036_585378035_9561956_1352526818_n.jpg

Guest RosieFT

hee hee tooooooo cute! stop it RS!!

Didn't someone say the black minis are the trickiest though? yes, thats right, I couldn't POSSIBLY get a tricky dog... not like my highly obedient terrier..... ;)

Awww how cute is Pippa.

Yep I think Master 4 has gastro, he felt good and tried to eat then vomited within 10 minutes and is now laying down looking a kinda green/yellow colour! He was infact very good with his aim which is good in regarding to having to wash a multitide of towels, sheets, blankets etc.

I hope his brother is okay today at school. He said he was fine - and did feel sick 4 days ago but never vomited - so I hope he is okay.

I have had en enquiry for a show male Whippet puppy today so am rather stoked about that. Now lets hope she is baking babies :)

Guest RosieFT

Just keep on washing YOUR hands oso!!! that is the worse, i see gastro germs EVERYWHERE when my kids have it.. i get so paranoid LOL.. bleaching toilet, door handles... hahaha

i HATE gastro!

hope he feels better.

oh oso hope he feels better and you are baking puppies :)

We went to the dog beach today 4 rotties a staffy and a weimaraner. All was good to they crossed the imaginary line to the human beach and some loony went off at us. supposed dog trainer stands up after we told dogs to come and they were returning starts yelking ranting and waving arms t dogs telling them to shoo and wondered why they went to him idiot. Then tells us our vicious dogs should be muzzled. ahh was a lovely day and i will now teach dogs how to read so they know where they imaginary line is lol.

Nice morning for the beach bit warmer now to have a nana nap maybe

Hope your son feels better soon, OSS! And how exciting for a potential show home! I know someone who is really looking forward to hearing if Rommi is in fact currently baking puppies! :D

RFT, I've heard the black minis are crazier, and that may be true, but I have nothing to compare Pippa to. Crazy suits me just fine! I want her spunk in a bigger dogs body!! :thumbsup: Though I am having heaps of fun training a littlie for a change :)

Hope you feel better soon too, RV!

OH yep I think I know who you are talking about!! That person was one of the first I emailed :)

Poor little sauage is now getting worse :( He has it from both ends nows. He doesn't even want "special" (gastrolyte) icepoles :(

I have those flushable antibacterial wipes - I am using them in droves and I think I may end up with dermo from all the handwashing. I am thinking some Glen20 spray may also not go astray!

Guest RosieFT

Poor kid Oso :( And poor you for having to clean up!

:D

Sally_Jet_pups_at__6_5_wks_baby_sally_037-1.jpg

Which one???? The one with the pointy ears? heee

OSO - hopefully it isjust a 24hour bug. Fingers crossed you avoid getting it!

ETA - wait, they are supposed to have pointy ears LOL.. sorry, think all dogs have the cute tip flop over mine has... hee

Edited by RosieFT

Which one???? The one with the pointy ears? heee

ETA - wait, they are supposed to have pointy ears LOL.. sorry, think all dogs have the cute tip flop over mine has... hee

I was wondering... she had better have pointy ears coz otherwise it is a major fault :laugh: She will be one of the red ones, no idea which one although I like the one staring into the camera ;)

Oh Mirrawee - how cute - my friend brought her kelpie pup home on Tuesday - so I have had lots of cute Kelpie Photos thumbsup1.gif Lets hope there is lots of puppy dust around at the moment. wink.gif

Hey OSS and RV - both going through the wars at the moment - hopefully the next 24 hours will see a huge improvement.

Minis on the other hand, are cobweb brooms! Poor Pippa

:rofl: Poor Pippa :rofl:

:D

Sally_Jet_pups_at__6_5_wks_baby_sally_037-1.jpg

Awwwww just adorable mirawee :love:

Hope all poorly peeps and kids feel better soon :)

Have a fab time at crufts ST :D

We had a Clumber on the yard I worked on years ago, she was the most adorable puppy - talk about large paws! :laugh: and she matured into a huge spaniel with a beautiful temperment, she was a good worker on shoots :D

From wikipedia :rofl:

"They have several habits which could be considered disadvantages, including a constant shedding of its coat, snoring and the production of excessive drool."

Edited by CrazyCresties