Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Lovely photos RS :thumbsup:

Lots of good vibes going Buddy's way Rach :)

I have entry tickets for the Royal available for the Sunday (DWD & RallyO), Thursday (Working Dog judging) and the last Saturday (Agility) if anyone is interested LOL

I'll take Saturday agility, please!!! :D thumbsup1.gif

Lovely photos RS :thumbsup:

Lots of good vibes going Buddy's way Rach :)

I have entry tickets for the Royal available for the Sunday (DWD & RallyO), Thursday (Working Dog judging) and the last Saturday (Agility) if anyone is interested LOL

if they are available i'll grab thursday? was gonna take kids that day so any money i can save the better ;) of course i will be coming to watch the dogs :D

Hi Rach, hope everything goes well for Buddy.

Cant wait for the royal :thumbsup: I want to go to see the agility but also want to check out rally o but there's also a couple of breeds the bf and I want to check out. What to do :laugh:

Came and say hi - I will be there with the red kids on Rally O day

Hi Rach, hope everything goes well for Buddy.

Cant wait for the royal :thumbsup: I want to go to see the agility but also want to check out rally o but there's also a couple of breeds the bf and I want to check out. What to do :laugh:

Came and say hi - I will be there with the red kids on Rally O day

I really want to go on the Sunday to see rally o and meet you and your awesome red kids :D and the breed I really want to check out will be on that day but I have a feeling the bf will be working that weekend :(

How many Emery and RS? I think I have 2 per day... I know I have 2 dogs in on the Sunday, 3 on the Thursday and 1 on the Saturday so how many passes does that give me?? :laugh:

I think that gives you two and if i can grab both that'd be awesome.even one will be a big help ;)

I think you would get two per day for those dogs but don't quote me :lol:

Diva's little boy is absolutely stunning!!! I don't even know what is happening the day im going to the royal (29th) is anyone else there that day???

All i wanna see is the Xolos and some herding so wont be too an expensive day for me