Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

OSS - what a bugger. Any idea how long ago she did it or how she did it?

and do you have pet insurance?

She initially first hurt her leg around hmmm 2 years ago I think???? Then it was a good six months until she had another episode, but it has been getting more often and taking longer to get her sound again.

Yes I do Ptolomy - thank god. I think I covered my premiums for a while! And as we are building the kennels and still have stuff to finish at home, finding the money would be difficult. Thank goodness I don't have to worry.

Poor Rommi :(

I am starting to think this thread is jinxed too!

Well hopefully I will be going to my first horse show for the year on Sunday :laugh: Need to remember how to plait... and will be attempting it with frozen fingers which should be fun :rofl:

Super cute Nina :love:

Sorry to hear about Rommi Oso, hope all goes smoothly with the surgery :)

Well hopefully I will be going to my first horse show for the year on Sunday :laugh: Need to remember how to plait... and will be attempting it with frozen fingers which should be fun :rofl:

Seeing as my OH is working again this weekend, this might make for an interesting outing with my camera - where is the show and what is going on there, just showing or jumping too?

Anyone know of anything else interesting happening this weekend, or does anyone fancy a walk somewhere or an outing with their camera.....Billy No Mates here :laugh: Was thinking of maybe a trip to the zoo - I saw there are some African Painted Dog puppies there :D

Seeing as my OH is working again this weekend, this might make for an interesting outing with my camera - where is the show and what is going on there, just showing or jumping too?

Probably too far out for you as it is in Northam. All day event with showing, jumping, novelties, handy pony and dressage :)

Nina is gorgeous :heart:

While I love my Jive puppy I am getting clucky for a fluffy puppy now (and one more week to wait to see if we potentially will be on puppy watch for a Victorian puppy :D )

RnH, I did try and find you on the Monday in Melbourne but didn't see you :( Well done on your results though :)

I ended up giving the show a miss as hubby was getting a bit over it.... we were supposed to be on holidays afterall!!! :) Well done on your awards!

Also retrieving training sunday upper swan

Depending how many pics I take tomorrow I may be interested in this too, could you pm me the details - cheers :)

Probably too far out for you as it is in Northam. All day event with showing, jumping, novelties, handy pony and dressage :)

That's only about 1.5hrs away - my mini could do with a good run :D

CC there is always showing :laugh: ....

Have fun at herding ;)

Cheers RV :laugh: Although actually that's probably the more tricky choice - lots of distractions in the background and fast moving dogs in a short period of time!

Edited by CrazyCresties

Also retrieving training sunday upper swan

Depending how many pics I take tomorrow I may be interested in this too, could you pm me the details - cheers :)

In case you're still looking for the retrieving info, it's at 8.30am at Pullman Park, Upper Swan.

Directions sent to us:

From Midland travel north on Great Northern Highway. Cross theUpper Swan (Yagan) Bridge. Continue on Great Northern Hwy tillyou cross over the railway line. Very soon after the line, turn right.On your right is a short road that is just a carpark. Just past it on theright is a road ( Hallett Gardens). Go down to the end where there isa carpark. This area is called Pulman Park. We will meet there andthen walk down a sloping track to an area near the Swan River.

Edited by RubyStar

Looking forward to seeing CC's pics from herding yesterday :D It was a good day out, and the kelpies got titles to boot!

Was great to meet you again CC, sorry I was so distracted by the noisy crazy dogs! :laugh:

Edited by Weasels

Looking forward to seeing CC's pics from herding yesterday :D It was a good day out, and the kelpies got titles to boot!

Was great to meet you again CC, sorry I was so distracted by the noisy crazy dogs! :laugh:

Congratulations on the titles :thumbsup: Lovely to see you again and your OH, it was a nice relaxed couple of hours :) I'm just looking through the photos now - not sure I got many actual herding pics, as in a dog and sheep in the same frame :laugh:

Well done Ruby - at least the shell was empty RS :laugh:

It was Masons first time with the gun today and he was very steady so I am happy with that but he couldn't find the first dummy in the heavy scrub, not his fault as it was very thick but I still felt a bit disappointed, I think I expect too much from Mason!!