Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I thankfully still have power but 2 blocks away don't,could be out for days u read hope you get yours back on soon,

Shaved tango who has mostly supericial wounds except for his legs, so he has had an antiimflamitory jab a pain relief jab and is on antibiotics animals who'dhave em lol

Oh no ST, does that mean Quail treats for the dogs ;) Hope you get power back soon. We are ok but it was quite wild, some cool waves down on the beach!

That is brilliant news MG :D

Hope Tango is ok emery, poor puddy tat :(

Daisy is booked in for friday arvo for her heart ultrasound, so we'll know more then.....

Thanks Tassie. Is anyone else besides me affected by the power outage? has been out since 2pm yesterday. I'm gutted that my frosty fruits are melting, and that my poor frozen quail is slowly defrosting.

Yeah our power was out from about then until 2 hours ago - glad to have it back on but wasn't at all keen on the cold shower this morning! >.<

Great news today, Gibbs has no more restrictions and he can compete in any dog sports he wants when he is a bit older :)

:happydance2::happydance2: Yay Gibbs! :)

Edited by Weasels

Thanks Tassie. Is anyone else besides me affected by the power outage? has been out since 2pm yesterday. I'm gutted that my frosty fruits are melting, and that my poor frozen quail is slowly defrosting.

No power outage at my parents place which is where I was most of yesterday. My power must have gone out because this morning the alarm clock was flicking.

Great news today, Gibbs has no more restrictions and he can compete in any dog sports he wants when he is a bit older :)

Woohoo, awesome!!! thumbsup1.gif

Shaved tango who has mostly supericial wounds except for his legs, so he has had an antiimflamitory jab a pain relief jab and is on antibiotics animals who'dhave em lol

Hope he is ok!!

Daisy is booked in for friday arvo for her heart ultrasound, so we'll know more then.....

:crossfingers: for Daisy!

Emery - poor Tango but I hope that he feels better after his shave and his Antibiotics.

CC definitely no quail treats, just some training earlier than I thought I'd be doing with Lulu. Fingers crossed it all goes well with Daisy

MG - woo hoo for Gibbs you must be thrilled.

Emery - poor Tango but I hope that he feels better after his shave and his Antibiotics.

CC definitely no quail treats, just some training earlier than I thought I'd be doing with Lulu. Fingers crossed it all goes well with Daisy

MG - woo hoo for Gibbs you must be thrilled.

If your power is still out you can pop them in my freezer. They'll be in good company with the pigeons in there laugh.gif

So when are you free to head out training next :provoke:

just found out power is back on - woo hoo!!

RS want to head out training soon, just work has been full on lately with no chance to leave earlier for a good arvo training session :(

came across a bit of a hiccup on the weekend as we discovered while Lulu goes nuts for quail, she really doesn't like pigeon! could be a problem!!

a bit of a brag from the weekend as well - JT, Lulu's brother, got his TD1 with his owners. I'm a very proud breeder!

Guest RosieFT

I think Bedazzled has no power I saw on FB and all the lights etc are out in Midland.

that is brilliant news for Gibbs!! woohoo.

Hope all goes well with Daisy.

emery - hope the shaving part was uneventful!! Can't imagine shaving my cat.

I have lost my voice.. SO frustrating.. kids off school today due to now power at their school. I needed a whistle and a whip.....

Guest RosieFT

Lol Rosieft :) that's funny whistle and whip....

I got a bit of a giggle out of something else she said..... *childish snickers* laugh.gif

Took me a sec but got it in the end :rofl:

Daisy says thanks :)

oh dear... my pet cat, the feline version.. hmm doesn't help does it? LOL

you are norty, you uni student and your sense of humour.. sheesh... :mad :laugh: