Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I will be at agility on Sat with Banjo and Miss Jive :D

Yay!!

Although poor Banjo and Abbey will be competing with no training :o Stupid pony injuring himself last night! Oh well :p

Yay RS... I agree with AP though, are you sure you can afford a LARGE :eek: ?? :rofl:

Yay RS... I agree with AP though, are you sure you can afford a LARGE :eek: ?? :rofl:

I should have splurged for a muffin too, as I am getting all sorts of cash refunded to me now rofl1.gif

Contacted COTD for some crappy products I bought from them for a refund, they approved it within a couple of hours! thumbsup1.gif Bad products, but outstanding customer service I'll give them that!

I will be at agility on Sat with Banjo and Miss Jive :D

If that's at canine i'll be there showing the rottens ;) feel free to pop across and say hi,my girls wont be there to sunday and i don't have chance entered but i am helping a friend show hers :D

he he :) sure I'll share...

Expecting a skin bundle in December peeps!

Big congrats

Ahh! I hate my work at times! Well no, I hate some of the people at my work :p And stupid thing is he used to be ok but now he just likes flexing his authority particularly if his "favourite" may be adversely affected!

He was going to not officially ratify my leave (which has been booked within the department for 6 months!) Because someone is at a conference and someone else is also away because that only left his "favourite" to mind shop. Stupid thing is the only person who has a patient without anyone else in the office during that time is me so it isn't as if it affects his favourite at all anyway :o Although she was asked to do an urgent patient - maybe that is the issue... Oh and I had already cut my leave from 9 days to 4 to cover patients of the person at the conference and he had been at all the meetings when it had been discussed and not said anything!

Seriously if he had said I couldn't have it I think I would have told him I quit (due to other stuff he and the favourite have been up to as well...) bugger with that though is I have no money so would have been screwed :rofl:

Oh well vent over. I wonder if I should tell him how fed up I am getting with him and his favourite at my next performance review :rofl:

ETA: I think I need to win lotto.

Edited by mirawee

I need to win lotto too ST. Well, want to.

I don't think I could conceive even if I wanted to after today - had the loudest squawkiest child in the reception area at work today, squealing for the sake of squealing, and every time it shrieked I felt my ovaries shrivel :eek::rofl: