Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I went to the noisy concert yesterday :rofl: It was alright but I felt a bit like an old woman - and the music didn't sound as good or relevant as it did when I was an angsty teen :rofl: System of a Down were pretty damn good though.

SOAD were awesome!!! :thumbsup:

Guest RosieFT

Lil miss Pippa was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damned cute!! i could have snaffled her if RS wasn't keeping such a firm hold on the lead..... ;)

Lil miss Pippa was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damned cute!! i could have snaffled her if RS wasn't keeping such a firm hold on the lead..... ;)

I don't think mum would like that idea!! :laugh:

Oh and I think the answer to your question last night was "skirt" :o I really have no clue!!

Edited by RubyStar

Guest RosieFT

LOL took me a few seconds to work out what you were talking about LOL.. i was thinking about the biting critter in your top at first.. LOL.. got it now.

i call them furnishings....??

will have to check.. LOL

Edited by RosieFT

Yes I am having a great time MG. Crufts starts tomorrow, mum and I get into Birmingham in the morning, but we won't be going to the first day... Gundogs is Friday and we will be there bright and early! There are so many dogs, i have the book with the numbers in it but not a hard copy yet. There are at least 350 Irish Setters and just under 200 English Setters. Around the same Weimaraners... I think numbers are down in the docked breeds this year as some gun dogs are still eligible to be docked (gun licence/working gun dogs) but the rule is that if the public pay entry, docked dogs cannot compete... so they lost huge numbers in breeds where people from the US and Europe and gun dogs even within the UK usually compete. Pretty stupid if you ask me...

Edited by SparkyTansy

So happy for you ST! It's your English Setter dream come true!! :thumbsup: Best of luck to Frankie and the setters from Mariglen if she is in this year ;)

I haven't been on DOL as much this week - this is my third day of a massive migraine and I just want to get better! :cry: But congratulations to everyone on their awesome results over the Classic, Ptolomy reading about Scootas special award made me a little teary :o

So happy for you ST! It's your English Setter dream come true!! :thumbsup: Best of luck to Frankie and the setters from Mariglen if she is in this year ;)

I haven't been on DOL as much this week - this is my third day of a massive migraine and I just want to get better! :cry: But congratulations to everyone on their awesome results over the Classic, Ptolomy reading about Scootas special award made me a little teary :o

Aww get feel better soon RV I had that beginning of last week, I eventually went to the doc and got something for it, hate migraines!!

I have a friend on FB that has a Clumber in NSW and I love the look of them. I need to meet a few in real life before I will have my heart set on one but as I have around 10 years to wait for my next dog they are something im looking at. Plus the lady who owns one will be breeding with her bitch so it makes it very easy to know who I would get one from :)

Clumbers where my first choice of breed when i was allowed to pick my first show dog as a child .

Lovely dogs but at my age back then no way could i do the bathing & the likes just way to heavy.

Luckily slobber is no issue for me because they are worse than the English

A friend showed them in Perth for many years & had wonderful success with one of her boys .

Also MG curious what made you decide on a Clumber? I would never own one but I have a soft spot for Sussex Spaniels, which are a little bit similar :laugh:

Had a quick google and the Sussex spaniels are laid back where Clumbers are quite lively

Guest RosieFT

Me thinks RosieFT should get a mini as a live-in playmate for Rosie :) And black! ;)

hee sometimes i think of getting a second dog.. then i realise we are a one dog family!!

one dog, one cat and 2 kids.. plenty for me to deal with LOL