Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Anyway hopefully I find it tonight since at least one agility trial closes on Monday.

Bugger, I need to do some entries, then! I know where mine is for once so I will scan it for you on the weekend if you don't find yours.

Hi everyone! I've finally had a chance to get on here and read everything you've written over the last week!! It's 8.30pm on Thursday here.

It's beautiful in Jersey, even in the winter. It's not too cold at the moment... about 10 degrees which is warmer than Jandakot in the Winter mornings! there is a lot of mist though. It's the type of place that you can see yourself walking around with your dogs, and it makes me miss them a lot!! I've seen a few dogs though! plus Charlie is here and he had his first haircut, which my sister gave him, and I tidied because she is crap at cutting hair :laugh: so at the moment, poor Char has had a total haircut, on his head only. He looks as though someone has shot a shrink ray at his head :rofl:

Anyway, I hope you all had fun at the obedience challenge (those who went!)... no one had posted on here it seems!! Also I hope that everyone who is showing tonight and anything else that might be on tonight goes well. Ari's breeder is coming over from Vic with some dogs and is kindly showing Lulu for me (RV is picking her up for me!). I hope that she behaves.

So I have a week left in Jersey before mum and I head to crufts. I cannot wait! so excited about the shopping and all the different events to watch. First day we go is gundog day so I'll be spending most of my day next to the setter rings, but the rest of the time will be spent evenly amongst the shopping stalls and the other dogs sports and showing, plus of course Best in Show on the final day!!

ST I think we are all so envious of you - glad to hear you arrived safe and sound and we are looking forward to your next update. I am sure RV will let you know how Lulu goes tonight.

I had a ripper night last night, one you want to bottle, and only 5 hours sleep - so I think a nanna nap might be on the cards at some stage today. I thought the kids would be really tired - but nope Scoota woke me at the usual time for breakfast and so far Strauss has bought me a peg, a tag off a new top and a piece of paper rofl1.gif Good boy Strauss biggrin.gif

Its been 6 years since my last litter and I am sitting here with fingers, toes and eyes crossed that there might be hearing the patter of little red feet at the end of April. I vaguely remember some old wives tales about blue lines running between the nipples being the first sign of pregnancy. Anybody know what are some signs that she may or may not be pregnant?

She has put on weight as she is usually a stick insect - but I think that's me over feeding her eek1.gif

Thanks for the congrats tooooooooooo thumbsup1.gif

Edited by Ptolomy

ST I think we are all so envious of you - glad to hear you arrived safe and sound and we are looking forward to your next update. I am sure RV will let you know how Lulu goes tonight.

I had a ripper night last night, one you want to bottle, and only 5 hours sleep - so I think a nanna nap might be on the cards at some stage today. I thought the kids would be really tired - but nope Scoota woke me at the usual time for breakfast and so far Strauss has bought me a peg, a tag off a new top and a piece of paper rofl1.gif Good boy Strauss biggrin.gif

Lol Gibbs and Strauss must never meet, dare I say they would encourage each others love of bringing strange objects??

Its been 6 years since my last litter and I am sitting here with fingers, toes and eyes crossed that there might be hearing the patter of little red feet at the end of April. I vaguely remember some old wives tales about blue lines running between the nipples being the first sign of pregnancy. Anybody know what are some signs that she may or may not be pregnant?

She has put on weight as she is usually a stick insect - but I think that's me over feeding her eek1.gif

Thanks for the congrats tooooooooooo thumbsup1.gif

Is this miss Cider???

Oh my lord, Ptolomy it is just SO EXCITING! I really think this could be one very special litter, and am sending all good vibes I can muster - you are due for some good luck! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Can't wait to hear if she is in 'the motherly way' :laugh:

And if she is - can't wait to see fluffy cute toller puppies!