Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Guest RosieFT

ok, i finally made the connection today, caveat is that i have not been there for 6 months or so.. but next to Jungle Gym in willetton is a very nondescript building that always seemed to have dogs coming out with bandages on, with people helping them walk etc. Doesn't even LOOK like a vet. Well blow me down if i don't actually read the very nondescript sign today and it says 'river gum' referral blah blah.. something or the other... is that where you went MG?

It is the most non vet/animal place i have ever seen LOL. In years previously i was going next door to Jungle Gym with kids on a weekly basis. ahh the penny drops..

or am i wrong? LOL

Guest RosieFT

No thats Rivergum :) i was confused on monday too when i saw it

:confused: ok so, did you not go to Rivergum? LOL.. are there 2? don' tmind me.. obviously completely clue less.

Guest RosieFT

oh my, sorry, VERY blonde moment.. it hought you meant "No, that's Rivergum".. as in 'the place i go to is River Gumm or something hee hee

Got it now, crystal clear :-)

Anyone going to the show tonight at CAWA? We will be there with our FCR. :thumbsup:

I'm in tomorrow with my rottis if my ankle is up to it i rolled it yesterday and can't walk today :eek:

Yikes Emery. Ice and elevation for the rest of the day! You might need to strap it tomorrow?

:rofl: Dr Ptolomy - forgot to add the chocolate and copious amounts of alcohol. Hope your ok emery - hmmm reminds me of the time I tried to a) trial in obedience with a sprained ankle and then b) tried to handle a dog around the agility course - hmmmm we did ok though 2 masters passes and a JDM title - was worth the absolute agony :rofl:.. Edited by ness

Anyone going to the show tonight at CAWA? We will be there with our FCR. :thumbsup:

I'm in tomorrow with my rottis if my ankle is up to it i rolled it yesterday and can't walk today :eek:

Yikes Emery. Ice and elevation for the rest of the day! You might need to strap it tomorrow?

Have had it elevated since i did it yesterday :) I think it might need strapping off to the docs in an hour as i can't weight bare at all. I might need to see if someone wants to take some rottis in if i did something stupid lol Luckily its my left ankle and i have an auto i can still drive but hopping around with a baby in my arms is a tad hard

:rofl: Dr Ptolomy - forgot to add the chocolate and copious amounts of alcohol. Hope your ok emery - hmmm reminds me of the time I tried to a) trial in obedience with a sprained ankle and then b) tried to handle a dog around the agility course - hmmmm we did ok though 2 masters passes and a JDM title - was worth the absolute agony :rofl:..

If hubby was home i would hit the vodka :p i have been eating lots of freddo frogs though.

Well done :)

If its serious and i can't find a handler i will be scratching i am also supposed to be showing a friends 3 a baby and two puppies :D maybe i can hobble around the ring with the baby :rofl:

keeps reapeating to oneself its only a show its only a show :D

Ouch emery, hope you're ankle is ok!

The vet just called - Louis has had a reaction to the AB's he was given after having his little lump removed :( Big red welts all over his body! He's been given anti-histamines and cortisone cream, and his skin has calmed down a lot now.

I feel so bad - as soon as the vet started to say it I remembered he'd had a reaction before to something, but the vet at the time (back in Scotland) wasn't sure if it was to the AB's or not - my poor little boy :(

The lump has gone for testing, but she's 95% sure it's nothing nasty :) Can't wait to pick him up tonight!

Guest RosieFT

oh poor Louis! sorry he had to have the extra complications. He will need extra hugs and treats ;) \

Hope he is ok.

emery - hope your ankle is ok!!

Bugger Emery! Hard when you are meant to be showing six too :o

If it doesn't clash with Group 5 (I only have the Lappies in) I am happy to help :)

Thanks much appreciated mirawee. I have asked Mak to show my old girl if it doesn't clash with her shelties.

Lauren is gonna help with my friends 2 i still plan on doing the baby as its only walking :D

I am gonna leave Chance at home he is naughty and it wont hurt him to stay home and mature :p so possibly just for my girl squid (Kelari)

Ouch emery, hope you're ankle is ok!

The vet just called - Louis has had a reaction to the AB's he was given after having his little lump removed :( Big red welts all over his body! He's been given anti-histamines and cortisone cream, and his skin has calmed down a lot now.

I feel so bad - as soon as the vet started to say it I remembered he'd had a reaction before to something, but the vet at the time (back in Scotland) wasn't sure if it was to the AB's or not - my poor little boy :(

The lump has gone for testing, but she's 95% sure it's nothing nasty :) Can't wait to pick him up tonight!

Hope louis is ok

I am naughty i said i will still show the baby but i am supposed to not weight bare at all and rest my ankle. It is a soft tissue injury with possible fracture, told to see how i go with rest over weekend if its still painful and i can not walk without limping go for xrays monday so now i jsut wait. i will be strapping it tomorrow for extra support