Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Guest RosieFT

oh no MG! I came back on here to see if you had popped on. Only thing i can say is, kudos to you for persevering and getting a diagnosis, albeit it not a very good one.

Do they say what may have caused it?

Hope the surgery goes well for Gibbs :)

Louis is going under the knife on Friday too :( He has a skin tag on his chest that is growing slowly and will be rubbed by clothes once the weather turns cooler. It should be simple enough to remove, my only concern is there isn't much spare skin under his chest, so I hope it stays closed and heals ok.

And on another note Indy went for a check up on friday, and while all is looking good with her asthma (the steroids seem to be keeping it in check), she is looking a bit stiff and arthritis is suspected in her hips :(

I am sure Gibbs will be fine :)

Kinta stayed overnight at an unmonitored vet once so they could see if she was limping in the morning. Of course they left her a nice feather doona to lie on and when they got in in the morning it looked like it had snowed :rofl: And they left the heater on for her and so she wasn't limping anyway...

I am sure your two will be fine as well CC :)

Ptolomy, exciting times waiting for Chica!

Guest RosieFT

All these dogs with health problems at the moment! Good luck to Louis in his op. Heres to a small incision and tiny removal needed :-)

MG - at least you have pet health insurance to help you out... or am i mistaken??? I don't have pet insurance.. but you can get another foxie for around $600.00 so that is fine..

JOKE !! LOL

I always tell rosie that when she is being particularly silly. I remember reading that Fox Terriers are one of the most accident prone dog breeds. When there brain is normal, they are great, but NOTHING will get in the way of a driven fox terrier.

Guest RosieFT

:D ososwift - it must be their narrow skulls..... ;)

tree, rose bush, pole, kid on swing, car, truck - doing something oh so important here.. like chasing some water or ball.

Best wishes for Louis, Gibbs and Chica!

Rosie I was just looking through some old photos of the Foxdog, and noticed that in an awful lot of them she seems to have some sort of bump or scrape :/ She's generally pretty coordinated, she just lives life at top speed! :p