Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

well from what I have seen a myth. Although bobtails will eat baby snakes.

I have also been told that dugites and tigers won't go near each other, I get around 3 feet is not near?????????

I am just quite thankfull that so far, I have not seen too many snakes at all, nowhere near like last year where it was daily occurance there for a while!

I think the moral of the story is keep you and your doggies locked up safe inside at all times, kids!! rofl1.gif

(but then the bed bugs might get us)

But then they get bitten by spiders like poor Bear! :eek: :eek:

Yes nowhere is safe. Knowing my luck Bear would swim after a shark!

Thanks for starting the poll, ST. I have just voted :)

I was thinking of heading to the beach this Friday or Saturday morning though (in addition). Is anyone interested in joining me? Thinking of the one in Kwinana. Friday should hopefully be less busy.

I'm always at Warnbro beach on Sat & Sun mornings - if you do go on a Sat I could go the extra 5 minutes drive to Kwinana if you would like some Kelpie company :D

Have to work Friday until midday :grimace:

I think Saturday might be too busy, but I will let you know on Thursday or Friday if I end up going on Saturday :) I always have good intentions of going but then the time comes and I end up choosing to sleep in :olaugh.gif I was thinking Friday so I could bath the dogs in time for Christmas :D But I was also hoping my Clean Run order would arrive because I ordered the Mango shampoo, yummy!

No probs, and I understand the desire to sleep in :laugh: Although try as I might the dogs always decide that if humans are sleeping past 6:30am then action must be taken! At least this morning it was just a couple of licks on my arm, which is preferable to the woofs.

So I'll be out and about either way - it's not worth the constant harrassment throughout the day if they don't get their morning sprints after a ball :D

Edit. Mmmmm mango :D

Edited by Weasels

My dogs know better than to try and wake me up in the morning :rofl: they like sleeping in too though - recently when I slept all day they did too, and didn't hassle me :laugh:

Usually when I go to work I have to kick kyzer out of his crate in the bedroom

They are not lazy at night though... Trixie was bouncing off the walls so just took her for a bike ride, made her do a bit of sprinting, she's a bit quieter now :laugh:

You took Trixie for a bike ride at 10pm?! That's hard core!

My dogs know better than to wake me in the morning. They aren't even allowed to get out of bed until they get the say so, even if it's 10am :rofl: Reasons like that make me think I'm crazy to want a puppy and ruin our solid routines!!

My dogs know better than to wake me in the morning. They aren't even allowed to get out of bed until they get the say so, even if it's 10am :rofl: Reasons like that make me think I'm crazy to want a puppy and ruin our solid routines!!

Even if I force them back to sleep I'm then awake and can't fall back to sleep so I get up and ave an arvo nap on weekends

Mine wake me up on days I attempt to sleep in - at the time I get up for work. I ignore them or tell them to bugger off and so they go back to sleep :D Saying that, on the days I get up really early for horse shows they look at me like I am crazy and refuse to get up :rofl:

It was only 9.30 :rofl: Yeah I know, but we both had energy, and I have a lot of lights for her and the bike :laugh:

If my dogs woke me up at 5am they would find themselves at the pound.... :rofl: (joking)

Oooh you're mean :laugh:

When OH had his old job I used to leave to drop him off at the airport at 5.30 and be back about 6.30ish, the dogs would be awake and full of energy upon my return and we would walk / train / play.

Now with his new job I have to get up at 4.30 :vomit: and when I get home at 5.30 it is obviously too early for the dogs, because they greet me very unenthusiatically and then turn around and head straight back to bed :rofl: