Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Just looked it up and a country membership was $56 plus a $5 levy for something.

You must have a double do you????

My OH is not interested in any dog shows, trials etc so mine are all in my name - my dogs anyway - and also to keep costs like that down.

Mine is $146 as it has a prefix renewal in with it.

Also from what I can remember your membership falls due 12 months after you join, so you shouldn't have just joined then get a renewal.

Edited by OSoSwift

Ososwift yes that's a double, we have both dogs in both our names so i can still trial them if my husband goes away for work (we usually handle one each).

I just wasn't aware it went from a fixed time each year rather than for a year from when we joined :( more fool me. I think we joined in July.

Edited by Weasels

I have never had an associate membership so not sure if they are different but mine has always gone 12 months from when I have become a member.

I didn't have current membership for a couple of years, was always due in March. Since I have taken it back up it has become due in June

:laugh: Mine is synced up with my ACWA membership renewal! It's a very expensive month...

There are Thundershirts on free shipping on Clean Run... I am thinking about ordering one for Toby - you know there is a problem when you come to the realisation that you can't walk the dog on a public holiday because the school kids on scooters scare him too much :eek: He is ok with kids on bikes now though ;)

My membership renewal was due on 31/8/11, so went off and paid it which is $80 Ordinary Single, plus $10 Development levy on memberships (AGM Aug 06 - 5 years).

When I received my membership card it said it was valid to 30/11/2012, so rang to ask if there was a mistake, but was told by the office they were changing everyones renewal to the same date, mine should have happened a couple of years a go, but got missed.

Edited by Livertreats

My membership renewal was due on 31/8/11, so went off and paid it which is $80 Ordinary Single, plus $10 Development levy on memberships (AGM Aug 06 - 5 years).

When I received my membership card it said it was valid to 30/11/2012, so rang to ask if there was a mistake, but was told by the office they were changing everyones renewal to the same date, mine should have happened a couple of years a go, but got missed.

I paid mine in June and haven't recieved another as yet- won't be happy if I do either