Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

In case anyone is interested its the Big Dogs Breakfast this sunday ( used to be Salty Seadogs Breakfast before) its at Mt Lawley from 10am Joel Terrace Banks Reserve i think it is will check. Went the last 2 years it was fun. Probably will pop in after class on sunday

Edited by Mason_Gibbs

hey RS - you appeared at my side whilst i was talking to Megan re bathroom renovating, then i turned and you had vanished!! Bathrooms not your thing LOL

Pippa is super cute and super hyper terrier like... :thumbsup: Thanks for the agility book by the way, Amy gave it to me last night.

Nah I didn't even listen to what you were talking about, but you were so deep in conversation I didn't want to disturb, so I went and occupied myself with something else laugh.gif You snubbed me! :p

Yep she is super hyper but as I've never had a terrier I can't compare! She's definitely more "full on" than a Lab puppy, but in a way that can't hurt you or destroy things laugh.gif Worst part is her sharp puppy teefies but she's getting better about not biting now and surely she should be teething soon?? She's approx 4.5 months old. When do puppies teeth?

boxagirl - sorry, we knew you by your puppy and didn't think that we didn't have our dogs with us LOL . I asked you how old he was 'now' hee hee as if i had known him all along...

I know, and I commented on how he was so big already, we must have sounded like loonies :rofl:

Well.....

Well, I am no loonie.. but watch out for that Amy girl... she doesn't even HAVE a dog.. "in the crate" ssuuuuure amy, whatever you say.....

:D

Just like she fabricated having an "OH" rofl1.gif

see, i wish i had curls.. i have thin, fine dead straight fly away hair... ughh..

You guys are CRAZY!

Hey I'm not straightening mine! It's my only discerning feature :laugh:

Just like she fabricated having an "OH" rofl1.gif

:shhh: I pay that dude to hang around. Lucky for me he likes to do housework :rofl:

In case anyone is interested its the Big Dogs Breakfast this sunday ( used to be Salty Seadogs Breakfast before) its at Mt Lawley from 10am Joel Terrace Banks Reserve i think it is will check. Went the last 2 years it was fun. Probably will pop in after class on sunday

We are going to one up your way on the 30th at Wanneroo/Kingsley??? We (with Rebel) were asked to be part of the tracking demo team. :D

We are going to one up your way on the 30th at Wanneroo/Kingsley??? We (with Rebel) were asked to be part of the tracking demo team. :D

Cool :) may come watch if I dont go down to the show that day

Nah it can wait - was just going to grab a new smaller dumbbell. Not really important. Thanks anyway. I always get sucked into buying heaps of stuff when I go there :laugh:

I bought Pippa a tiny dumbell from there. It's probably too small, but the next size up was too big! It's good enough for now.

Thanks Candice :) Is it full of off-lead dogs, or is it an on-lead event?