Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Yup ST Gibbs is the same he is a water baby, he loves the rain :) I am suspecting that its the dewormer I gave them saturday, anyone know if it can cause delayed reaction loose stools?? They also went swimming sunday and both swollowed a heap of water, goodness knows what Gibbs eats and where he gets it as he had feathers stuck in his throat the other day... :mad

I fed Zac raw right from the start along with a small amount of adult biscuits (Nutro or Advance I think) I was a little concerned about not getting everything right for a pup so I used the pre-prepared BARF patties from Better Pets, City Farmers etc.

I would like some opinions. At the moment Mason is eating Canidae Grain Free Salmon and then plenty raw, Gibbs is eating Royal Canin lab jnr and plenty raw. It says on the bag/website pups can eat the Canidae you just feed them more. It would be heaps better for me to just feed 1 type of biscuit so im thinking of feeding them both the Canidae as it has no fillers or grains - catch i believe it has a high protein content which i have heard isnt good for pups, so now im unsure what to do...

Ok so for anyone interested, the Weimaraner Club has organised a talk at Murdoch on Bloat and the Gastropexy procedure. The talk covers information on Gastric Torsion (bloat), common myths associated with bloat, the gastropexy procedure etc. It is hugely beneficial to breeders and owners of all breeds, but in particular, larger, deep chested breeds.

Please PM me if you would like me to send you the flyer. We would really appreciate it if you could forward it onto as many people as possible who you think would benefit from attending the talk.

Lovely to meet you tonight Bedazzled and RS :laugh: My crazy puppy is knackered, and asleep. He had a ball, I think he loves other dogs too much! :laugh: He is off to obedience tomorrow night :thumbsup: .. no playing with other dogs at obedience for him though I think :o

Well I have sent in my entries for Albany and well there was a lot!!! :)

However I am pleased to say that for the same amount of money as last time we are doing lots more. They asked for opinions and then took them on board. Well done AABDC and we will see you next month :D

Lovely to meet you tonight Bedazzled and RS :laugh: My crazy puppy is knackered, and asleep. He had a ball, I think he loves other dogs too much! :laugh: He is off to obedience tomorrow night :thumbsup: .. no playing with other dogs at obedience for him though I think :o

You too! Pippa had a BALL meeting new dogs and people! And so far she loooooooves her tug so that made it all the more fun! She was chasing after it like a dog on crack laugh.gif I'm looking forward to progressing with her :)

Well I have sent in my entries for Albany and well there was a lot!!! :)

However I am pleased to say that for the same amount of money as last time we are doing lots more. They asked for opinions and then took them on board. Well done AABDC and we will see you next month :D

thumbsup1.gif

Morning all - well my 2 boys are heaps better, thinking it was something they swollowed swimming on sunday

Good to hear!

Jealous of all you guys! I was looking forward to agility. :( Now I will only get 3 agility lessons this term between KC and then USA.

In other news I am soooooo excited that on the 13th of November Zora will have competition in the Brittany class! I have convinced another Britt owner to let me show their lovely boy! :cheer:

And Toby and Zora just brought me the paper - so cute!

Hey you met RosieFT and I too, but probably didn't realise :laugh: Booker is so massive already :eek:

Jealous of all you guys! I was looking forward to agility. :( Now I will only get 3 agility lessons this term between KC and then USA.

In other news I am soooooo excited that on the 13th of November Zora will have competition in the Brittany class! I have convinced another Britt owner to let me show their lovely boy! :cheer:

Nawwww RV - I missed you being there!

That's great they agreed to show - woohoo!

I think I might retire one dog :laugh: - yesterday after setting up, then running one dog for an hour, then the other dog for an hour, then packing up, I was absolutely stuffed!!! Who needs a personal trainer, just train two dogs in agility :rofl:

Hey you met RosieFT and I too, but probably didn't realise :laugh: Booker is so massive already :eek:

Nawwww RV - I missed you being there!

That's great they agreed to show - woohoo!

I think I might retire one dog :laugh: - yesterday after setting up, then running one dog for an hour, then the other dog for an hour, then packing up, I was absolutely stuffed!!! Who needs a personal trainer, just train two dogs in agility :rofl:

I hear you :) I trained three dogs last week over a couple of hours and dragged equipment in and out and I was a tad tired myself :)

Hmmm I think you will be even more tired after Albany OSS :eek::laugh:

Ummm yep considering I don't sleep when I am away and this time we have to go over Friday night, so no sleep for two nights plus running two dogs :) BBBBBBerocca :)

Edited by OSoSwift

I didn't run my own 2 in agility last night at 8pm because I didn't want to be there til late to pack up. What a fail. I ended up doing obedience and still didn't leave until most of the agility equipment was packed up! :laugh: