Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Tiggy - you should just set a date and stick to it! Then you will get a kick up the butt, and even though everything may fall apart just before the trial you still have to go! :provoke:

:laugh: I can scratch though. :D

Soon though... I promise!

Guest RosieFT

I must have been bitten by a tsetse fly.. i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lethargic. I could barely get the queensize doona onto the washing line. I would love to go have a sleep but am child minding my friend's daughter ugh...

*yawn*

Congrats to all who went to the royal. We went on Sat and I saw the last few rounds of agility. Saw little Monty go around :-)

Is anyone by any chance looking to do an online order for dog stuff soon?

The Vet Shed have 10% Filtabac (for Millie's nose) but I don't really want to be paying $6.50 for shipping of a tiny tube! So if anyone is looking to do an order perhaps we can combine :)

http://www.thevetshed.com.au/buy/flita-bac-120gm/FILTA120

I can't find this stuff at City Farmers or Better Pets :(

I wonder if her CDX title certificate that is currently being printed will state Ag. Ch Milliemoo CDX rofl1.gif <--- now that that is written out, it looks pretty darn good!

Her first ever title certificate said she was (AI) - yep, my Associate Registered dog was bred by artificial insemination.

Edited by RubyStar

RS according to the K9 Millie is an Agility Ch :D

ETA - And Ruby and Jenna

Oh good, then Millie hasn't beaten Ruby to something else afterall!! :p

And to think of all that trouble you guys had getting Jenna's last AD pass, and now she's an Ag Ch too!! thumbsup1.giflaugh.gif

Tiggy just enter a trial NFC then there is no pressure :)

It annoys me that the NFC fee costs less than the money order though :o and I'm too lazy to get a cheque book. :D

Edited by Tiggy