Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

RS boxagirl and I are going to meet in Lansdale on 8 October, you are more than welcome to bring your 2 and Pip if you are not too busy. Gibbs prob wont go far from Mason and he wont just run up to other dogs he is actually quite shy from what I see at pup school

ETA not shy really but not as interested in other dogs as Mason is.... :rofl:

Edited by Mason_Gibbs

Its only going to be the 2 of us and they will be on long leads anyways most of the time. I want to see if Gibbs may swim :)

I am probably doing the Gundog trial 29 Oct but if you like we can try meet before then sometime...

ETA and its very very quiet there, sometimes Mason is the only dog which is why I chose that park for Gibbs first doggy outing

Edited by Mason_Gibbs

my pups recall its the children that don't :rofl:

Have you tried a long line? rofl1.gif

Or an E-Collar :rofl:

LOLOL

I have been babysitting my 'nephew' and have decided three dogs are too many for me, I only have two hands for patting and feel bad leaving one out :laugh:

Both very good ideas :D i will give them a shot :D

Looking at the catalogue it appears I am doing CD with Abbey :rofl: Wonder if Jeanette knows?

Also Jenna is on straight after Varda and I :o I think we will need to see if we can swap coz I don't know how Jenna would cope with me walking past just as she is starting. Unless of course Maureen keeps her right away from the entrance as I leave...

Hmm, wonder if OzJen gets both her guys through and Varda actually passes if I can do the stays for both Varda and Jenna at the same time? ;) :rofl:

Just curious - it's terrier day but due to the gundogs being split, Weimaraners will be there for the day. thought it might be good to visit those who are competing in other stuff :)

They are using 3 rings on the friday according to a reply to an email ,i wonder whether there using the obedience ring which i doubt is covered or squishing all 3 under the marquee for the day which will mean small rings .

Lucky gundogs :rofl: Pain in the arse the split

Oops sorry Showdog, I did mean to put a sarcasm emoticon in there :rofl: I am so glad it wasn't Working Dogs!

hey no issues used to being split with grp 6.

I am use to showing at the other royals where all breeds are sep but this split of bits & pieces over 5 days is just silly & really makes gundog judging a fizzer plus they fact like most groups you have your normal helpers who are other days.