Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

congrats CnR ;) so glad to see a pic of Tori!!! she is so cute.

Hmmmm it's not looking good for the puppy meet up!! RV I'll still come up anyway with JR and Lulu and help you with grooming Zora as planned :) Hopefully others can make it!

Sounds like it's me you and maybe RS and CC then? (Can't remember who else was on the list) ;)

RnH Tori is very adorable! There is almost one DOL show baby in each group! :laugh: We have Gibbs, Zora, Lulu, JT, Booker,Tori and Jerry (sorry if I forgot any!)

RoxyNHemi - Tori is a little sweetie :thumbsup: We had a lakeland bitch called Grouse on a stable yard I worked on about 20yrs ago, she was such a lovely dog :D

Sounds like it's me you and maybe RS and CC then? (Can't remember who else was on the list) ;)

Yup I'm still up for it, not gonna turn down puppy cuddles and the chance for some puppy pics :D

MG she would be welcome to bring the puppy BUT (and this is a big but for everyone to remember) Zora (and JT and Lulu and I think Pippa) are fully immunised and has been to lots of places, including places I consider 'high risk' like the Dogswest grounds. As long as your friend (and anyone else who wants to come with a puppy) realises this and is ok with it she is welcome.

congrats CnR ;) so glad to see a pic of Tori!!! she is so cute.

Hmmmm it's not looking good for the puppy meet up!! RV I'll still come up anyway with JR and Lulu and help you with grooming Zora as planned :) Hopefully others can make it!

I should still be making it with Pippa, unless it really dies off! Could use a weekend at home for once to clean embarrass.giflaugh.gif

I should still be making it with Pippa, unless it really dies off! Could use a weekend at home for once to clean embarrass.giflaugh.gif

You'd better make it :provoke: I'm looking forward to meeting dinky Pippa :D

Picked up a bag of roo tail chunks today from BP&G - the weasels have not had roo tail before, so tonights meal could be interesting :laugh:

You'd better make it :provoke: I'm looking forward to meeting dinky Pippa :D

OK I'll be there :D

If the crowd has died off a bit I will bring my girls as well. I was going to leave them at home when the puppy play date started turning into a party :laugh: so I wanted to focus all my attention on wee Pippa. But I will now bring them, too. They are both great with puppies if Pippa is anything to go by. They tolerate puppies until they get VERY annoying and then just voice their digust at them. But they are both kind of nigels, will go and do their own thing most of the time!

We used to have a dog named "Dinky" :p He was a Yorkie.

RS (and maybe MG) also a note that the boundary fences we have are wire fences and your puppies could probably fit out of them if they tried... I would hate for you guys to lose concentration and for a puppy to go off exploring so I am giving a warning now ;) . ST given Lulu and JT are bigger then Toby you should be fine :laugh:

If there is anyone else coming besides RS that has not been to my place before let me know and I will PM you my address.