Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I started feeding Mason Earthborn Holistic Ocean Fusion about 2 months ago, started out just replacing his veg portion with the biscuits and then slowly fed more biscuits so now he eats half boscuits half meat. The last 3-4 weeks Mason's stomach has not been 100% he does not have an upset stomach so to speak but on and off its a bit funny. I am now beginning to suspect it may be the biscuits so now I am going to give Canidae a try as that is totally grain free ( this food has a bit of barley and rye flour).

Edited by Mason2009

Mason is going to see Deb Nook for the first time on saturday, decided he should have a body check up lol

Take me instead. I have a sore muscle in my back. :D

Lol i always have a sore back but dont pay for these things for myself

DITTO.

Though I saw a remedial massage therapist a few times when it got really bad...... OUCH!!!! eek1.gif

I started feeding Mason Earthborn Holistic Ocean Fusion about 2 months ago, started out just replacing his veg portion with the biscuits and then slowly fed more biscuits so now he eats half boscuits half meat. The last 3-4 weeks Mason's stomach has not been 100% he does not have an upset stomach so to speak but on and off its a bit funny. I am now beginning to suspect it may be the biscuits so now I am going to give Canidae a try as that is totally grain free ( this food has a bit of barley and rye flour).

Do you want to re-consider my offer now of collecting some from Zoo if they still have the offer on ;)

Do you want to re-consider my offer now of collecting some from Zoo if they still have the offer on ;)

No thats ok, I am going to give him a few days of just his meat and sweet potatoe again and see if it comes right- if so then I know its the biscuits. I will go into Midland sometime and get some Canidae ( if they have the grain free Salmon) to try when he is better. I love doing a few biscuits as its sooo much easier but I guess I have to just feed what agrees with him :(

I hope it sorts itself Mas :) so hard with commercial foods :(

Yip and normally before he gets a gastric upset from foods he will get itchy, not this time but he is bottom scooting and getting cramps while going to the loo so something is irritating him :(

Yeah the one we have for Indy is for cats and kittens - it's a very small kibble, which is great for her as she has a teeny, tiny mouth :laugh: I would love to have her on RAW like the dogs, but she actually physically gags if you put raw meat in front of her :laugh:

My cats wont even entertain the idea of raw, Socks is very fussy and will only eat Purina 1 Hairball control, tried heaps of others ( but not the Felidae) and he refuses!! Mowgli is less fussy but only likes cooked meat!

You lot have very fussy cats! Mine get whiskas sachets and whiskas biscuits. Although admittedly have tried other bickies and while they ate them they didn't like them quite as much. Oh and the rabbits and mice they catch for themselves :thumbsup: