Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I think that RV then I find out they are like 16 or something, then I just feel old!

Yes, sometimes I look around at uni and think OMG these babies can't be students!!!

In my defence though this girl was not much taller then the stafford she was handling ;)

hahahaha well does sound like she was young then :D

It really depresses me when I see what to me looks like a 12 yo driving a car and I think they look so much younger than me - then I remember I ain't in my 20's anymore!!

Tell me about it!! Its funny how we see every1 else getting older but we dont feel any older. When i saw my photos with the pups all i thought was how old i look :(

Mas see how he goes... if he takes an interest in them when you have him home the first few days,then block it off... will he be outside unsupervised?

AT times he will yes which is why I would rather block it off. I need to see how things go and if when I take Mason out and he is on his own where I will be leaving him. At first when I walk Mason etc he will be left inside in the crate as I wont be more than 1,5hrs at the max if we go to another park etc.

hahahaha well does sound like she was young then :D

It really depresses me when I see what to me looks like a 12 yo driving a car and I think they look so much younger than me - then I remember I ain't in my 20's anymore!!

Tell me about it!! Its funny how we see every1 else getting older but we dont feel any older. When i saw my photos with the pups all i thought was how old i look :(

I get horrified when I find out "kids" I went to school with have several children! Then I realise, we're not spring chickens anymore eek1.gif

I have 2 garden beds at the back with white pebbles in, Im wondering if I should get 2 of those BUnnings Garden Waste cages to block off those beds to the pup, Im scared he eat/chews/swollows those stones....

My puppy trys to eat rocks :scold: :rolleyes:

Lovely photos CC :thumbsup: Did you ever get around to looking at the ones you took of my ponies?

There is too much on the weekend of 11th September!

What else is on?

I have entered a dog show plus there were at least 3 or more horse shows I could have entered as well! So nothing much unless you are a tragic like me who tries to do too many different things :rofl: