Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I got to meet Zora tonight! :happydance:

You didn't come see me.... am I scary or something? eek1.gifrofl1.gif

Hmmm yeah a bit scary. :p RV is in my class so of course I'm going to see her and you were training Ruby so I didn't want to interrupt. Did you get the DVD?

I got to meet Zora tonight! :happydance:

You didn't come see me.... am I scary or something? eek1.gifrofl1.gif

Hmmm yeah a bit scary. :p RV is in my class so of course I'm going to see her and you were training Ruby so I didn't want to interrupt. Did you get the DVD?

laugh.gif Hope Ruby wasn't being a biatch at the time :p

Yep I got it, thanks! I also said to RV that the liklihood of me ever meeting you in person is close to none so I gave her a couple of DVD's to pass onto you next week. Hope you don't already have them!

Hi there, yes i took my boy to pup school at club after his shot at 10 weeks and will be doing the same with new pup in sept :) what i like is there are 2 classes, 1 for dogs up to 12 weeks and another for older pups. Also if a dog is big it goes in the second class so it doesnt get to go off lead with smaller dogs. The 2 ladies who take the classes are very experienced and i would take their advice to heart as they know heaps. Because they both compete in obedience i would take their advice over vet run pup schools anyday

Uh oh... should've got a PC! :rofl: :p :provoke:

I don't even know what that is sorry :laugh:

:rasberry: Sick of my PC crashing! Plus Macs look pretty ;)

It's like software for show entries- it calculates the age class and fills in the dogs details, you just type in the name of the show and how much it costs.

Or me :cry: I am starting to think Bear is fictional :laugh:

I'm starting to think TIGGY is fictional!! eek1.gifrofl1.gif

I can vouch for them both ;) Have met them both in 'real life' and they are both very nice :D

This gundog event....is it just showing, or other activities as well? Might be tempted to pop down as you can't beat a whole bunch of gundogs :thumbsup:

Have fun boxagirl :)

This gundog event....is it just showing, or other activities as well? Might be tempted to pop down as you can't beat a whole bunch of gundogs :thumbsup:

Have fun boxagirl :)

Showing, eating and laughing a Zora being a little brat on her show debut ;) Lulu and JT will have their first shows too!

Have fun boxagirl!