Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Thanks ST will hae him at a show soon enough lol

and ampypie we are doing rather well he is a great sleeper at night sleeping 4.5-6 hour blocks :D and feeds well very happy he is so content

post-25061-0-15856600-1312266276_thumb.jpg

Ruby probably thinks she is being offered a snack :rofl: :p

Nah cos a previous photo she is sitting there looking away while being offered the "snack" laugh.gif

She was laying down earlier and Pippa came up to her and she grumbled and walked away. Scared Pippa though, she let out this little high pitched SQUEAK laugh.gif

This dog doesn't sleep confused.gif She is now laying in her bed and after thinking she was sleeping, I had a look at her and her black eyes are wide open laugh.gif You can't tell til you get up close because the eyes are as black as she is with no whites in the eyes to be seen!

She just sits there looking like a windup toy! I'm still a "big dog" girl but geez she's cute!!!

emery, congrats on your baby boy! He looks gorgeous!!!

OK, Pippa is finally asleep! And the name is staying Pippa :) She was sent over with the wrong folder of papers in her crate, everything was listed as 'Pepper and Salt' and she's 'Black', so we contacted the breeder and mum just spoke to the owners of the other one and they are swapping folders in the post. Her registered name is Daphne Rose, how girly :p The other one was Daphne Violet and mum was thinking about using Violet if that was her registered name, but Pippa is so much easier on the tongue!

Someone's found their voicebox with a short crate rest eek1.gif

P.S. My Labs are in heaven. With a puppy around, there are heaps of toys out. I'm a mean mum and don't allow toys in the house. But as I'm at mum's, the rules don't apply here rofl1.gif

Edited by RubyStar