Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Yep you and Millie have two pictures!

Got mine! What a boo boo. The other photo is meant to be of the CD winner.

Candice, no Mason's CCD isn't in there, it will be in the next one. Ruby's JD is in there and she got that in April :)

Awww Boo!! Will have to wait till next issue :) maybe by then i will have my novice title lol

But his first place CCD result is in there :) My girls each have an Open first place result in there too, that blows me away it really does :rofl: Came down to everyone else bombing out with some bad luck (or the great dogs were not entered), not a case of they actually were deserving of a first place laugh.gif

Edited by RubyStar

I like hail storm. Could be Arctic Storm or storm chaser too. Ice Stom also works. Storm in a teacup. How many letters can the name be again??

it's 30 characters including spaces and the prefix.

Honestly RS and Mas you dont' give yourselves and your dogs enough credit :) BE PROUD!!!

I like hail storm. Could be Arctic Storm or storm chaser too. Ice Stom also works. Storm in a teacup. How many letters can the name be again??

Eye of the Storm?

Arctic Storm is good too because of dad being Arctic Tiger.

What ever you choose can't be as bad as Ciders name.

Her dad is called Burn and her mum was Pyro and out of that they came up with......

Dwindling Flame :eek:

:laugh:

I think Dancing Pirate is an omen for a DWD career ;) Little Zora was named after the Flirt theme of her dam and granddam and is Flirt N With Danger.

What's the dam's name Mas?

I love Cider's name, because it just doesn't describe her at all :rofl: I remember at the Royal when she got a perfect score in CCD and the judge said "Dwindling Flame she is not!" or something along those lines :laugh:

I didn't get to choose Kyzer's but I did choose Trixie's, it is *Prefix* Theatrics, seems weird seeing it, yet I'm so used to Kyzer's!

I like the Arctic & Storm names