Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I have had a Fern she was a very gentle girl English Setter

Our first Greyhound came with the name Fanny which was a tad weird saying aloud in the burbs.

Had a boy called Fletcher English Setter

Flame

Flirt

Freya

Fame

Flip

Freckles

Fudge

Our first Greyhound came with the name Fanny which was a tad weird saying aloud in the burbs.

Had a boy called Fletcher English Setter

laugh.gif I wouldn't be too keen on shouting out "Fanny, come!!" at the park :rofl:

I like Fletcher but it sounds too similar to Fetch!

Gotta ask showdog, your signature says the following:

Image removed by Troy ... overly distracting. Please see signature guidelines

What was so distracting about a signature you once had that made Troy remove it? laugh.gif

I agree with showdog in that you should try and pick a name where you can work his pet name into his registered name somehow. I've even got the registered name picked out for my next pup that is who knows when away :rofl:

I was greedy and didn't let anyone pick their registered names, but then it was my first litter, and I really wanted to pick the names! :laugh:

I like Falco - because it sounds better as a pair

ie: Falco & Mason sounds better than Mason & Jordan :)

Just sayin' ;)

Oh no, I look terrible :rofl: Wish it was just the dog required for photos! Hope my copy has arrived :) Please don't tell me the photo with the big wet patch on my leg made it in there? I spilt coffee on me then had to wash it down and it didn't dry in time :o:rofl: FAIL!!

I am too slack to think of a registered name :( i am just so bad at it. I am allowed to use my own name if i want.

Ive picked my own. her name is "Mary-Kate Ellen", I love the name Mary-Kate and chose Ellen as I wanted to call her Nell and couldnt get Nell out of Mary-Kate :rofl:

ETA where do you get the K9 mag from?

Edited by joelle

I am thinking that I would like his name part of his rego name too, thought back to the name Rain which goes with sooo many things - he is a really light colour and his father has a wintery, snow theme to his name so something to do with that could work too.