Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Okay my wonderful WA friends, I need your help :)

I am looking for a rewards based trainer for one on one training sessions for a young Whippet. The lady has had a trainer in, but his idea of training sit was to push the pups bottom on the ground.

The Lady and her Whippet are in Noranda. At this point in time it is very difficult for her to get to a club so therefore needs private lessons.

Pretty please can you help us find a wonderful trainer for a very smart, but soft little Whippy girl

Thank you all :D

Guest RosieFT

That's interesting RosieFT... I wonder if maybe they should do some studies around dogs that have contracted Parvo that have been vaccinated, and how long ago it was.

She then went on to say that a clients dog came down with parvo out of ours and ended up at murdoch for 11 days... she said it came to $11,000 :eek: so for n ow i am sticking to annual vaccination LOL

Guest RosieFT

Shengo :) but hubby hates Falco and Shengo :(

have to admit they don't jump out at me, but each to their own! i think it is the 'o' sound at the end...

my SIL has two mini dachshunds called Daphne (love that for her!) and her recently aquired male is Ernest.. so cute :-) . Suits the Dachsies anyway.

I would love to give my next boy a really ambitous name, Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard ect. :laugh: Of course we all know how ironic naming works :)

laugh.gif

I find it hard to think of boy dog names so won't be much help to you Candice!

Edited by RubyStar

Mas as always a personal choice...

with Wei's we recommend 12 week C3 and no booster at 16 weeks - next one being a C3 or C5 at 12 months and that is it.

I believe that the C3 (brand) is the only one that has been actually tested and recommended to last 3 years. the others have not. i could be wrong though a vet student advised me of this.

As for puppy classes it depends where they are held... if they are at a park, well then I'd be waiting until after the 12 week vac... if they are held somewhere like a private location then I'd take them before their 12 week vac.

Emery BEST OF LUCK with bub i hope you have a smooth whelping delivery ;)

Heheheh Thanks ST i went to the hsow last weekend they were all worried i am luke plenty of whelping experience aroudn here :rofl:

Scary out there on the roads. I left for training at K9 but turned around and lucky I did cause it has been cancelled.

I drove from Midland to Girrawheen to get my kids couldn't see tail lights of car in front of me :S scary scary

Joelle i had heaPs of girls names as i was originally getting a girl. I had, ziva, summer, hope and Grace picked out :)

How about Jethro - sticking with the NCIS theme ;) I don't mind 'O's at the end, but then my cocker was Fargo :)

emery hope all goes smoothly for you :D I don't know how you do it :laugh:

Wow, thats a good site, Im still trawling through it!

Im struggling because I like human names but cant possibly single any out.....Nell, Ruby, Meg are all names I like, but I also like the idea of carrying on the F theme, although Im not dead set on this yet. ;)

I always thought 'Finn' was a male name, but Ive found its also an female Irish variant name :thumbsup:

Okay my wonderful WA friends, I need your help :)

I am looking for a rewards based trainer for one on one training sessions for a young Whippet. The lady has had a trainer in, but his idea of training sit was to push the pups bottom on the ground.

The Lady and her Whippet are in Noranda. At this point in time it is very difficult for her to get to a club so therefore needs private lessons.

Pretty please can you help us find a wonderful trainer for a very smart, but soft little Whippy girl

Oso there is someone who may be able to help i think she is on here as Zayder Asher, Crazy Cresties and Ralley may have her details and would know more. Not sure if she only does behavioural stuff.

Yep, I can vouch for her :D

Positive trainer/behaviorist and has been helping me with my two :D

OSoSwift I will pm you her details ;)

Oso there is someone who may be able to help i think she is on here as Zayder Asher, Crazy Cresties and Ralley may have her details and would know more. Not sure if she only does behavioural stuff.

I go to Kathy's 'reactive rover' classes with Louis, 'Zayder Asher' works along side Kathy I belive :)

And forgot to say earlier - Yay well done Wazzat :D looking stunning as usual :thumbsup: