Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hi guys,

just thought i'd drop in a few pics of my new standard schnauzer pup ;)

Awwwww he's gorgeous :D Look forward to seeing pics as he grows :D

Oh and when I read you name I read it as Axel F!!!!

Kids have been humming that on and off all day!

Same here :rofl:

Just something to liven up the WA thread ;)

Nawwww, brave little Zora :laugh: Blimey, she looks like she's grown a few inches since I saw her :eek:

naw I can't see the video :(

emery, there is a few recipe's for satin balls pinned in the new research section section of the forum, or do a search... there are loads of recipes.

ETA - i can't find the research thing anymore? weird

Edited by SparkyTansy

naw I can't see the video :(

emery, there is a few recipe's for satin balls pinned in the new research section section of the forum, or do a search... there are loads of recipes.

ETA - i can't find the research thing anymore? weird

does anyone have the recipe for satin balls (if they are the weight putting on ones) pups need some extra weight

In the second post in this thread

Hope that's the recipe your after :)

THANKYOU i have issues with the search button :laugh: blonde :D

Arghhh!!! Bloody puppy chewed the plug of my Dyson! :mad he's been having a lovely time chewing deer antlers so I didn't notice when he moved on to the electric plug!

Oh bedazzled I was peeved when my new pup chewed my cheapo vaccum cleaner cord so i been borrowing mums dyson think i'd cry if he ate that cord :s

Arghhh!!! Bloody puppy chewed the plug of my Dyson! :mad he's been having a lovely time chewing deer antlers so I didn't notice when he moved on to the electric plug!

LOL - I think STrauss has been talking to him - he chewed my cord into 2in bits while I was having a nanna nap one day. Thanksfully it wasn't plugged in! He would have been around the same age as Zac too

Guest RosieFT

happy birthday mason.... i find only the best people have birthdays in july in the 20's -- hee, mine was yesterday :-)