Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

totally OT....

but...

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FIGHTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!

that is all...

:laugh:

lol, I had the same excitment about Dolly Parton tickets a couple of weeks back :D

I get my new Mini tomorrow :happydance:

RV, I hope to get the rest of your photos done this weekend too :)

Guest RosieFT

CC - have fun with your new car :-) ... very cute car!

Took Mishka and Rosie for their annual vaccinations this morning, right when the sky was absolutely bucketing down.. arghh that was fun.. cat was NOT impressed. Rosie as usual, was super hyper excited and wanted to say hello to everyone and investigate the vet practice.. found out that Rosie has not developed all her adult teeth.. hmm no other vet has pointed that out to me even though every time i see a new one I ask their opinion on her worn down canines. So maybe her teeth just didn't grow correctly from the start.

Finally finished cleaning the house, now for lunch, shopping and packing! :-)

ohhh sps you can't get time off for it? it's in november plenty of time to apply for leave!!

i could but another girl at work has got tickets so i will have to cover and since i already have time of in november for Kings of Leon i am out of luck....i am wondering how i can bribe OH.....some more tools maybe *devils laugh

i got tickets - SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AP where did you get seats?

We didn't do standing though - so we are in E8 :D

In the GA standing area :thumbsup:

RV you worry me :rofl:

ohhh sps you can't get time off for it? it's in november plenty of time to apply for leave!!

i could but another girl at work has got tickets so i will have to cover and since i already have time of in november for Kings of Leon i am out of luck....i am wondering how i can bribe OH.....some more tools maybe *devils laugh

Oh come on! Foo Fighters are way better than KoL :p :rofl:

Just a question, the little chi x sometimes likes to resource guard a bjt and growls sometimes if he has a toy he likes at mason, the last 2 times i took the toy off him and growled at him myself. Is this the right thing to do? Mason doesnt seem to care and just gives him a look