Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Is anyone here interested in the new Alphabet Drills book for agility from Clean Run?

http://www.cleanrun....ntPage=whatsnew

It's on free shipping (with a free CD), but if we can get 6 people who want it and place the order together, we save $5.99 per book thumbsup1.gif

I really shouldn't, but I just can't help myself :o The book sounds really good with little drills you can put together to tackle a bunch of challenges.

Hmmm possibly me. If you need the numbers... it's like charity work, helping out... so it's a good thing :angeldevil:

thumbsup1.gif Now we just need to recruit 4 more suckers buyers :D

RS you are going great guns with your girls you should be so very proud of yourself :)

I also need to check in with you about the wheat packs? have you made them yet at all? If you have I will have to get onto sending you some money for them and postage etc :D

I'm kind of not making them anymore :o They were a bit of a PITA to make! But if you want some, I will make an exception for you! Postage will be quite dear though, so it could be cheaper for you to purchase some down there?

ah no worries at all RS I can source some locally.

Forgot to say I met your sister, her husband and son and they were all lovely, that is one cute nephew you have there :)

Is anyone here interested in the new Alphabet Drills book for agility from Clean Run?

http://www.cleanrun....ntPage=whatsnew

It's on free shipping (with a free CD), but if we can get 6 people who want it and place the order together, we save $5.99 per book thumbsup1.gif

I really shouldn't, but I just can't help myself :o The book sounds really good with little drills you can put together to tackle a bunch of challenges.

Hmmm possibly me. If you need the numbers... it's like charity work, helping out... so it's a good thing :angeldevil:

thumbsup1.gif Now we just need to recruit 4 more suckers buyers :D

I would like one :)

Great OSS! Except how do we get yours to you without it costing you the money you save in postage?

:rofl: amy :p Me too, actually. Wait, mine aren't half read, they haven't been read past the first 2 pages! :o But what I like about the sounds of this book is it isn't so much reading, but things to set up to work on.

OK so we have me, RV, OSS, and AP.... 2 more people needed!!! :D

Tiggy? mirawee? :provoke: Who else does agility round here laugh.gif

Edit: cos my maths sucks :o

Edited by RubyStar

Great OSS! Except how do we get yours to you without it costing you the money you save in postage?

:rofl: amy :p Me too, actually. Wait, mine aren't half read, they haven't been read past the first 2 pages! :o But what I like about the sounds of this book is it isn't so much reading, but things to set up to work on.

I can't resist a book. Count me in! :D

Bear starts agility at ACWA after these school holidays so I can pick it up from someone there if that's okay.

I can't resist a book. Count me in! :D

Bear starts agility at ACWA after these school holidays so I can pick it up from someone there if that's okay.

No worries!

1 more person :D Come on, you know you want it!! ;)

I'm of to the vet this morning with Ben. It seems to me he has picked up Kennel Cough! You know he is not feeling well when he is happy to lay in his crate and sleep when being inside.. Fingers crossed its not.. but I am about 99% sure it is :(

Day 6 of our houseguests stay and things are better. I am giving them each time alone altho the little one hates that he is very insecure. He also had an accident inside last night. Mason is over his sulking too which is a relief.

RnR that's rotten - KC sux :( out of curiosity, has he had the KC vaccine?

i would say count me in on the book, except that I have about a million books to read for other sports and one day, I might actually get to the point of starting something instead of just having books. If Lulu continues to be my superstar, I may actually get her to agility one day.

You lot have been talking too much :rofl:

Count me in :) Your parents' pup is cute too :)

I'm of to the vet this morning with Ben. It seems to me he has picked up Kennel Cough! You know he is not feeling well when he is happy to lay in his crate and sleep when being inside.. Fingers crossed its not.. but I am about 99% sure it is :(

Hmm, were you at the shows on the last 2 weekends? Banjo woke me up at 1am this morning and I am fairly sure he has KC too :( I won't take him to the vet until Friday though if he isn't better or will make an appointment if it gets worse. Wonder how long before my other 2 get it... then all 4 of us can be coughing together. Banjo last had a KC jab 2 years ago. But the only other time we had KC go through our dogs even the recently vaccinated dogs got it with only my old sheltie who had bronchial problems anyway and hadn't been vaccinated in 6+ years not getting it!

I won't be at training tonight again. I am still sick :( And Banjo will no longer be doing the trial at the end of the month anyway. Just need to find some time to do some work with Abbey and Jenna.