Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Aww Zora is adorable! :love: More pics!!! :thumbsup:

The boxer pups were all so adorable! They all look so alike :laugh: Have very similar markings. I have a favourite at the moment, which is sure to change over the next few weeks when I go and see them again- going to be a hard choice I think! But ahhh puppy breath! :D

Not going to bother adding it until it has titles after (if it ever does :rofl: )

Awww poor Trixie!! She'll have titles soon!

I'm going to be wagging training tonight. I've been home today sick with a cold so I best stay out of the cold to ensure I can go to work tomorrow (already was a tough decision to stay home today because a day off either side of a weekend requires doctor note or something, which I haven't gotten so I best not have tomorrow off too!)

I didn't get out of bed til late as I was feeling like poo, then I spent this arvo trying to unclog my shower drain. Think I have found my new career! :rofl: I think I have managed to do it, the test will be in a couple of hours when I try to take a shower and if it overflows again! I can see the pipes down the bottom now and the water is no longer gunky so it's the best that I'm going to be able to do. Next step is a plumber but I'm hoping it doesn't come to that :crossfingers: Rather proud of myself achieving it! :D

Edit: it's school holidays, right? Then there wouldn't be any training tonight anyway, so thankfully I feel too pooh to head out or I would have been mighty peeved to turn up to find the gates locked and/or no lights on :rofl:

Edited by RubyStar

Zora is GORGEOUS and those photos are amazing CC, I would love to have someone that could photograph mine like that :)

RS you are going great guns with your girls you should be so very proud of yourself :)

I also need to check in with you about the wheat packs? have you made them yet at all? If you have I will have to get onto sending you some money for them and postage etc :D

MAs if you don't like dogs touching you all the time, don't get a Whippet, mine are usually draped over me when I am on the lounge, and if I am at the office they give me the hairy eyeball from the lounge until I goa nd sit there so they can drape over me!

I have started 2 X 2 weaving and OMG it is hard for me to do nothing!

Thanks for the compliments guys :) She was such a lovely model, as was Toby, so some to come from him too :D

Happy Birthday Trixie :birthday:

Hope you feel better soon RS :sick: and well done Ruby :thumbsup:

cc just a quick question did any of hte pics you took of the two terrors turn out?

Not too great I'm afraid :o Happy to try again another time if you think they will keep still for 5 seconds :laugh:

Thanks again CC and OMG :love: best pictures! I really enjoyed the day too and you are welcome back anytime, hopefully next time we will see some live kangaroos. :thumbsup:

Glad you like them :D I've got loads more to sort out still, so more to come ;) Yeah live roos would be good, it was like the kangaroo killing fields out there :rofl:

Those pics are awesome CC!! When Zora came to my house she only had two speeds, fast and faster - if she slept I missed it! :laugh: RV we should really get some photos of Zora and Lulu together before Lulu gets bigger than Zora :)

Happy to volunteer my services if it means more puppy cuddles ;)

Looking after a chi x for 2 weeks and omg he is slightly annoying!! He cannot sleep or lie without touching us or mason - too close for comfort

Just drop him round here and tell his owners you misplaced him :shhh::laugh: Louis is like that - he always has to be 'pressing flesh' :laugh:

Mine (especially Millie) has to be on top of me if I sit/lay on the floor, otherwise, no touchy/feely stuff happening here with my dogs laugh.gif I'm currently on the lounge, they are both on the other side of the room next to the heater.

Is anyone here interested in the new Alphabet Drills book for agility from Clean Run?

http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=2879&ParentPage=whatsnew

It's on free shipping (with a free CD), but if we can get 6 people who want it and place the order together, we save $5.99 per book thumbsup1.gif

I really shouldn't, but I just can't help myself :o The book sounds really good with little drills you can put together to tackle a bunch of challenges.

RS you are going great guns with your girls you should be so very proud of yourself :)

I also need to check in with you about the wheat packs? have you made them yet at all? If you have I will have to get onto sending you some money for them and postage etc :D

I'm kind of not making them anymore :o They were a bit of a PITA to make! But if you want some, I will make an exception for you! Postage will be quite dear though, so it could be cheaper for you to purchase some down there?

Is anyone here interested in the new Alphabet Drills book for agility from Clean Run?

http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=2879&ParentPage=whatsnew

It's on free shipping (with a free CD), but if we can get 6 people who want it and place the order together, we save $5.99 per book thumbsup1.gif

I really shouldn't, but I just can't help myself :o The book sounds really good with little drills you can put together to tackle a bunch of challenges.

Hmmm possibly me. If you need the numbers... it's like charity work, helping out... so it's a good thing :angeldevil: