Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Thanks again CC and OMG :love: best pictures! I really enjoyed the day too and you are welcome back anytime, hopefully next time we will see some live kangaroos. :thumbsup:

Can't wait to hear more news about your pups CareyJ, Mason2009 and Boxagirl.

I am not too hopeful seeing that there is only 1 girl. I am not in a huge hurry to get a pup so i can wait for something else to come along. Mason is so over having another dog around ( friends dog bern here for 5 days, staying for another 8 ) mason is totally ignoring him!!

Those pics are awesome CC!! When Zora came to my house she only had two speeds, fast and faster - if she slept I missed it! :laugh: RV we should really get some photos of Zora and Lulu together before Lulu gets bigger than Zora :)

Very exciting about all the puppies happening in the thread :thumbsup:

Mas the fact that Mason is ignoring is a really good sign - he's not stressed and is doing something completely natural :)

Well I was very strong on the weekend when the last two pups left home :) I only got a little teary with the first pup that left, but such wonderful owners for all of them made the process that much easier I didn't even expect to cope as well as I did!

Awww too cute!

Thanks for the cooment about the sig CC and thanks for taking the awesome agility photo :cool:

It's Trixie's 2nd birthday today! :birthday: I knew it was coming but I forgot about it this morning :o Will buy her a delicious dinner tonight and maybe a toy.

No puppies for me for a while either :eek: Or maybe ever :rofl:

Awesome pics of Zora! She certainly is a cutie and much smaller than I thought she'd be in real life!

I don't have sigs turned on so haven't seen yours yet amypie! Will look later when I'm not on my phone. I need to update mine, Ruby got her AD title yesterday :D Won't be going straight to ADX with her though, need to now teach her seesaw which is likely to break her dogwalk again. As soon as Millie gets her final AD pass she can go straight to ADX :thumbsup:

I'm sure the pup thing will work itself out for you Mas :)

mirawee, I'm actually for once not jealous of all the pups. Yes I do want one but not for ages so in the meantime I'll just get my fix from everyone here and mum and dads pup coming home in a few weeks :)

Happy birthday Trixie :thumbsup:

RS, I think my puppy issues stem from the fact that I should have been getting a puppy towards the end of the year and that is no longer happening. However next year will probably see us with both a Kelpie and a Lappy puppy!

Guest RosieFT

Happy Birthday Trixie Lix!!!!!

gorgeous photos CC of a gorgeous puppy :-)

wEll done on getting AD title RS :thumbsup: