Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

RV just uploading a few now, are you okay with your face being shown?

She sure is adorable and it's true - the tail does not stop wagging, even when making horrific screaming noises :rofl: she is going to be so much fun to train - and she was already retrieving leaves for RV in the backyard :D

RV just uploading a few now, are you okay with your face being shown?

She sure is adorable and it's true - the tail does not stop wagging, even when making horrific screaming noises :rofl: she is going to be so much fun to train - and she was already retrieving leaves for RV in the backyard :D

No problem with my face being shown, as long as Zora is in the pic too ;) :laugh:

She has already had her first session with the clicker, the 'Name Game' from the Focused Puppy book. :)

Have you decided where you are staying LR? That is the next thing I need to do :)

Yep my sister has booked everything!!! What a legend! All we have to do know is wait............Ill PM you where we are staying if you like...What days are you going?

RV, little Zora is soooooooo cute! Bet those little teeth are sharp though :o ..I hope Toby gets on with her & shes not too much of a ratbag for him!!

Toby loves her :) He is happy to have another dog around again, especially a puppy. But I am a bit nervous of Toby bowling Zora over so I have been limiting thier playtime.

5896053605_0f8ba557d4.jpg

5896050987_32d33b1892.jpg

5896044357_6f8131de1a.jpg

5896046123_bf5e75ddd4.jpg

LR - She is a bit of a ratbag to him but he is being very grown up. Her teeth are sharp but being a gundog her bite inhibition is awesome, so she isn't biting that hard. :thumbsup:

TSD- I have read the Focused Puppy cover to cover twice and taken notes :laugh: But I agree, it's all about letting them be babies and grow up slowly. I love playing with and watching puppies.