Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Good luck in the obedience trial tomorrow all who are entered - will be expecting to hear of lots of brilliant performances after last Monday's effort :thumbsup:.

LOL After last weekends effort, Beans has gone back into semi - retirement :laugh:

Decided she can go back in the cupboard on a winning note ;) Not sure if or when she will ever come out again :D

Well I found out part of the reason Boots isn't happy! Would explain the lack of eating, saliva around his mouth, sticking his tongue out etc. He had managed to wedge part of a peg around his bottom teeth (photo below) :eek: Had sharp bits sticking into him too. Needless to say, once removed he happily ate the bits of steak fat I gave him and then his dinner :thumbsup: Wwell except for the few biscuits that Mum had put in his bowl too - they were obviously too hard. Doesn't explain his abnormal bloods or urine but at least he is eating again :)

LOL After last weekends effort, Beans has gone back into semi - retirement :laugh:

Decided she can go back in the cupboard on a winning note ;) Not sure if or when she will ever come out again :D

Maybe she is at the start of a winning streak? :thumbsup:

post-11082-0-09967300-1307714223_thumb.jpg

LOL Emery, I don't go to George as the I have had no luck with any other vet there! And when you ask specifically for George you still don't get him :(

Well I found out part of the reason Boots isn't happy! Would explain the lack of eating, saliva around his mouth, sticking his tongue out etc. He had managed to wedge part of a peg around his bottom teeth (photo below) :eek: Had sharp bits sticking into him too. Needless to say, once removed he happily ate the bits of steak fat I gave him and then his dinner :thumbsup: Wwell except for the few biscuits that Mum had put in his bowl too - they were obviously too hard. Doesn't explain his abnormal bloods or urine but at least he is eating again :)

Maybe she is at the start of a winning streak? :thumbsup:

I so know what you mean about not getting george lol.

And OMG how the heck did boots manage that? hope he pulls through and you get more info soon

is lovely outside at the moment

CAN I BRAG??????

chance's daddy just got his grand ch title witha reserve in gorup in townsville one proud pup owner here i have met this dog too and he desreves it Big congrats to his owner cheryl