Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Guest english.ivy

EI give wendy a call she is so easy to deal with she is great :D i might have to give the cat food a go when i have money lol totally broke and i am gonna have to order a bag of dog food in the next two weeks so gotta save for that first

Yeah I just sent her a text and will call if she doesn't reply this weekend. I agree, Wendy is very good to deal with :)

Also about the BH cat, I recommend it. My feline has had the [huge] sample bag for over a week and wow, the sheen in her coat is amazing! And she's still on 50/50 as I'm slowly switching her over.

EI give wendy a call she is so easy to deal with she is great :D i might have to give the cat food a go when i have money lol totally broke and i am gonna have to order a bag of dog food in the next two weeks so gotta save for that first

Yeah I just sent her a text and will call if she doesn't reply this weekend. I agree, Wendy is very good to deal with :)

Also about the BH cat, I recommend it. My feline has had the [huge] sample bag for over a week and wow, the sheen in her coat is amazing! And she's still on 50/50 as I'm slowly switching her over.

Thanks for the reccomendation, i might ask wendy for a sample bag when i see her next,. my cats love the dog biscuits :rofl:

Guest english.ivy

my cats love the dog biscuits :rofl:

Hahaha my cat goes bonkers for the dog ones too! She will sneak out to where I go to dish the dogs food and take food from their bowls when I turn my back. I sometimes give her a few pieces to eat.

I swear the sample bag was 1kg!

I will hear by saturday if the bitch is in whelp but wont know until pups are a couple of weeks old if there is one that will be suited to our family, i cant have a dominant dog with mason, wouldnt be fair.

Fingers crossed for good news for you on Saturday :D

:laugh: I think when all of our puppies arrive a massive puppy play-date is in order! :thumbsup:

Boxagirl - what puppy are you getting?

Hi everyone :)

Ive been watching this forum for a while and thought i'd join. Im a friend of Rach's and I think I have also met a few of you (don't know if you'd remember though) at dog shows/agility trials. I do not have a pure breed, hopefully that doesn't deter any of you. I've only got my Quinn, she's a Border Collie X Kelpie.

Hi and welcome Chelsey and Quinn - she looks gorgeous :D I tend to think of the WA thread as the friendly non-judgemental place on DOL, so you don't have to worry about any mean comments here ;)

EI - I have been feeding my fussy siamese on this grain-free dry food and she's doing really well. Might be worth a look if you can't work something out with the BH food? It comes in smaller packs :)

http://www.canidae.com.au/cat-food/felidae-grain-free-cat-kitten

mirawee - hope Booty is ok :(

my cats love the dog biscuits :rofl:

Hahaha my cat goes bonkers for the dog ones too! She will sneak out to where I go to dish the dogs food and take food from their bowls when I turn my back. I sometimes give her a few pieces to eat.

I swear the sample bag was 1kg!

hahahaha mine see hte bag and claw at it to get biscuits out :D

Why is it when you take a dog to the vet for tests they end up having a really busy day? It is currently 3pm and the only new we have is that he is "comfortable" and the vet would like to check his prostate but can't until he poos (which he won't do) :o

Why is it when you take a dog to the vet for tests they end up having a really busy day? It is currently 3pm and the only new we have is that he is "comfortable" and the vet would like to check his prostate but can't until he poos (which he won't do) :o

Typical and if you are at george every day is a busy day just more so when you are there/ or i am LOL :rofl:

Welcome Chelsea :) Quinn is lovely :D Nothing wrong with crossbreds - more with how some of them are bred ;)

Poor Booty is in "hospital" today :cry: He isn't happy and doesn't want to eat. Temp is up a bit for him (38.9C) and gums are a bit pale. Since it is my Friday at work Mum decided it was best to drop him off to the vet for them to monitor and do bloods on rather than leaving him at home on his own.

Oh no!!! Hope Boots is OK, give him a cuddle from me and I hope he is all better soon. Maybe he is just jealous of al the attention the ponies are getting with the vet and wanted a turn. Keep us informed if you get the chance.

Hi everyone :)

Ive been watching this forum for a while and thought i'd join. Im a friend of Rach's and I think I have also met a few of you (don't know if you'd remember though) at dog shows/agility trials. I do not have a pure breed, hopefully that doesn't deter any of you. I've only got my Quinn, she's a Border Collie X Kelpie.

Hi Chelsea and Quinn, welcome to the WA thread. Quinn is a cutie, I might have purebreds but I still love the crossbreds too especially the working breeds and have owned and loved a Kelpie/HeelerX and a Kelpie/Border Collie X, both were fantastic dogs and I still miss them.

News for Boots is probably infection - most likely kidney/bladder although prostate is also slightly enlarged. So he is on antibiotics and we will have to see. He is still not a very happy boy :( And he doesn't exactly have a lot of spare weight to lose!

For those who don't know, Boots was the first Lappy into WA and the one who is responsible for so many other WA Lappy owners ending up with the breed :)