Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Ohhh do share ;)

Nope sorry, might keep this one to myself for the time being because it's a silly one and I may change my mind :laugh: :p

For the call name though, I keep thinking up American names for some reason. I am liking Hank or Hudson currently for my boofy yellow Lab boy of the future :)

Me and a friend were talking boy dog names the other day. I love these names for boy dogs Bronx, Brooklyn, Oxford, Cambridge, Knox, London. (My dad is calling ST's James Albert, and I think it actually suits him a litte bit ;) ) I also like the name Slugger or Slug and was trying to talk my bro into getting a Frenchie and calling it that.

I had so many girls names shortlisted and in the end pulled it out of a hat :)

Ohhh do share ;)

Nope sorry, might keep this one to myself for the time being because it's a silly one and I may change my mind :laugh: :p

For the call name though, I keep thinking up American names for some reason. I am liking Hank or Hudson currently for my boofy yellow Lab boy of the future :)

Me and a friend were talking boy dog names the other day. I love these names for boy dogs Bronx, Brooklyn, Oxford, Cambridge, Knox, London. (My dad is calling ST's James Albert, and I think it actually suits him a litte bit ;) ) I also like the name Slugger or Slug and was trying to talk my bro into getting a Frenchie and calling it that.

I had so many girls names shortlisted and in the end pulled it out of a hat :)

I like the name Clipper, got that from that retrieving DVD you gave me. But I wouldn't use it. It just sounds awesome as the command to fetch :laugh:

I have a bunch of girls names shortlisted, but now I just need some boy names as that is what I will most likely be getting next. I hate choosing names!!! Ruby was the only name that was suggested to me that I instantly felt was it. Millie is only Millie because her name originally was Lily but I didn't want too many L's to call out at the park!

Going to get confusing with a Zora and a Ziva in here! :laugh: Good thing they are different breeds!

Especially since they will both end up with the nickname Zee ;) I almost had a Hallie or Lacy. :laugh: But then my brother got an Ellie and I realised that Lacy is too girly and suits a more butch breed.

oh an CC those kittens are adorable... after loosing my Kitty a few weeks back, I thought i would have to get a friend for out boy bilbo - but he is as happy as anything and really come out of his shell since she passed. he is loving being an indoor cat, and lapping up all the attention (he used to spend lots of time outside, and would be rather independent and not like being patted or fussed over)

I thought about getting a british shorthair, but i think Bilbo will live out his days as an only cat.

Guest RosieFT

naww those kittens are gorgeous. I love cats :-) Would love to get another one, but i think Mishka likes being an only cat - she has Rosie as a playmate :-) Cats are great pets, especially for lazy people like me LOL.

Cute puppies too. Two spots or one? That is the difference i see, on their heads :-) .

ahh my tea is ready, going to flake out in front of the idiot box with a lovey hot cup of tea ( now i am getting old LOL)

Have to say that my Lewis boy is starting to look ubber fit. I like them when they look ubber fit. They both looked great before, but he is looking even better now :)

Edited by OSoSwift