Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Anyone want some collars? I want some of these but the shipping is $54 :rofl:http://www.colorpet.com/MAYA-Adjustable-Collars_p_12.html

Go the Aussie dollar!! I just purchased something online that has a US site and an Aussie site selling the same products, with free shipping. US site has prices slightly cheaper than Aussie prices, and then to top it off, with the Aussie dollar stronger, I ordered it from the US site and came out of it cheaper than buying from the Aussie site! Woot woot!! Unheard of usually :shrug:

:shrug: dont's tempt me. Miss Kirra already has 3 spare collars - one is a bit similar to these - made in Colombia by village women - and I got a pretty bling one from Bronwynne Goyen when we were over for Nationals - so no more collars. Keep thinking they'll be good if I ever get to enter DWD :rofl:

I am finally back on line WOOT WOOT!!!

Our interenet was playing up, then it died completely. After many phone calls they finally decided that our modem/gateway thingo had died so sent us a new one overnight - yippee.

Now to catch up on everything :cry:

Glad you met the girls from Esperance Mas - Tracy had a great time, Tania not so much, but lots to work on now. Only their second and so on trials - I am very proud of them :wave:

Our interenet was playing up, then it died completely. After many phone calls they finally decided that our modem/gateway thingo had died so sent us a new one overnight - yippee.

Now to catch up on everything :wave:

Glad you met the girls from Esperance Mas - Tracy had a great time, Tania not so much, but lots to work on now. Only their second and so on trials - I am very proud of them :love:

That was me :thumbsup: I shared the shade of their gazebo :cry:

They did so well, they should be very proud!!

Now to catch up on everything :wave:

Glad you met the girls from Esperance Mas - Tracy had a great time, Tania not so much, but lots to work on now. Only their second and so on trials - I am very proud of them :love:

That was me :thumbsup: I shared the shade of their gazebo :cry:

They did so well, they should be very proud!!

I think i met them the sunday 

Edited by Mason2009

Such a huge trip for doggies that are not used to travelling. I am coming up in the middle of June for the ET and an onedience trial. Hopefully I will meet some of you lovely people when I am up there :cry:

Sorry RS I had LOTS of reading to catch up so I could post in this thread :wave:

Anyone entering the double header agility trial at Northern Suburbs on 5th June? Cheap entries! :cry: Just wondering if I will be nigel no friends :thumbsup: I've never trialled up there before. Was contemplating not entering because the Obedience Challenge is on the next day, but seeing as it's only $5 entries, I might :love:

Lots of double headers coming up - Northern Suburbs, Gosnells and ACWA (oh and Sheltie Club, missed that one!). Need to take out a second mortgage me thinks :wave:

I will be stewarding in the am and can stick around with you in the arvo if u like?

I missed this. Yes this sounds like it could be an idea! Although, I may just do the morning trial. I'll let you know, thanks :thumbsup:

Stab in the dark question, but has anyone here imported semen from the USA and know how much the costs are for the paperwork, qtine decs and forms etc ??

Only price I am sure of is the cist of some semen, But I know noone that has imported some in ??

Thanks in advance.

Nope sorry Wazzat - no need for semen here :wave:

i am so not ready too either :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about zeus emery :laugh: Hope the vet can offer some help for him :thumbsup:

My toe is no better and i am off to the doc tomorrow pm, hopefully it will be better after as its annoying me immensly now.

Eek, good luck tomorrow Mas :cry:

:love:

Nope sorry Wazzat - no need for semen here :wave:
i am so not ready too either :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about zeus emery :laugh: Hope the vet can offer some help for him :thumbsup:

My toe is no better and i am off to the doc tomorrow pm, hopefully it will be better after as its annoying me immensly now.

Eek, good luck tomorrow Mas :cry:

:love:

Thats ok CC, it was a wild stab in the dark someone here may know !

Just have to make a few calls ( was being lazy!! )

Such a huge trip for doggies that are not used to travelling. I am coming up in the middle of June for the ET and an onedience trial. Hopefully I will meet some of you lovely people when I am up there :cry:

Sorry RS I had LOTS of reading to catch up so I could post in this thread :wave:

Which obedience trial are u doing ??