Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Got the show info sent out for Perth Royal :hug: Addressed to the right name and everything ( :( not like last years info).

Can you tell me which judge is doing the Lappies and Kelpies please? :clap: Just Country they are from is ok :clap:

Got the show info sent out for Perth Royal :hug: Addressed to the right name and everything ( :( not like last years info).

Can you tell me which judge is doing the Lappies and Kelpies please? :clap: Just Country they are from is ok :clap:

Lappies German Kelpies Irish. Group 5 Specials Irish.

Anyone entering the double header agility trial at Northern Suburbs on 5th June? Cheap entries! :thumbsup: Just wondering if I will be nigel no friends :D I've never trialled up there before. Was contemplating not entering because the Obedience Challenge is on the next day, but seeing as it's only $5 entries, I might :o

Lots of double headers coming up - Northern Suburbs, Gosnells and ACWA (oh and Sheltie Club, missed that one!). Need to take out a second mortgage me thinks :rofl:

Edited by RubyStar

Ugh double headers are so exhausting. Don't know if I'll do many this year. They just wipe out the entire day!

I'm sorry but I'll be on my way from Ireland to Amsterdam on that day :thumbsup:

Anyone entering the double header agility trial at Northern Suburbs on 5th June? Cheap entries! :thumbsup: Just wondering if I will be nigel no friends :D I've never trialled up there before. Was contemplating not entering because the Obedience Challenge is on the next day, but seeing as it's only $5 entries, I might :o

Lots of double headers coming up - Northern Suburbs, Gosnells and ACWA (oh and Sheltie Club, missed that one!). Need to take out a second mortgage me thinks :rofl:

I will be stewarding in the am and can stick around with you in the arvo if u like?

I was spared the horror of having my toenail removed today - podiatrist took a scalpal and dug shards of nail out from the skin and pushed the skin back a bit. If the swelling etc comes back i need to have 1 side of the nail removed.

I was spared the horror of having my toenail removed today - podiatrist took a scalpal and dug shards of nail out from the skin and pushed the skin back a bit. If the swelling etc comes back i need to have 1 side of the nail removed.

:o Oh wow I wish I never read that :thumbsup::rofl: :D

Mas I have had it done... best thing I ever did! After years of recurring infections from ingrown toenails I have not had any trouble since on that toe... I am known to do at home operations on the other toe with scalpels forceps and surgical scissors but if it ever gets really bad will be off to the dogs. My advice if you need it done is ask them to do both sides while the toe is numb :thumbsup:

Mas I have had it done... best thing I ever did! After years of recurring infections from ingrown toenails I have not had any trouble since on that toe... I am known to do at home operations on the other toe with scalpels forceps and surgical scissors but if it ever gets really bad will be off to the dogs. My advice if you need it done is ask them to do both sides while the toe is numb :thumbsup:

If it comes back i will get it done . Toe is quite sore tonight!! Im wanting to wait until I am on Medicare and have private medical as my current migrant medical wont cover it and its $350 per toe. I need big toe and the 1 next to it done.

Go the Aussie dollar!! I just purchased something online that has a US site and an Aussie site selling the same products, with free shipping. US site has prices slightly cheaper than Aussie prices, and then to top it off, with the Aussie dollar stronger, I ordered it from the US site and came out of it cheaper than buying from the Aussie site! Woot woot!! Unheard of usually :laugh:

Go the Aussie dollar!! I just purchased something online that has a US site and an Aussie site selling the same products, with free shipping. US site has prices slightly cheaper than Aussie prices, and then to top it off, with the Aussie dollar stronger, I ordered it from the US site and came out of it cheaper than buying from the Aussie site! Woot woot!! Unheard of usually :laugh:

well done :eek:

poor zeus this colder weather is really playing havoc with him he couldn't stand up this morning. why must they age??? will see if vet thinks catrophen will help on fri or if its time to make the decision :o

poor zeus this colder weather is really playing havoc with him he couldn't stand up this morning. why must they age??? will see if vet thinks catrophen will help on fri or if its time to make the decision :o

Hugs to you emery... hopefully the cartrophen helps... it so unfair when we have to make those decisions

Edited by RoxyNHemi

Hugs to you emery... hopefully the cartrophen helps... it so unfair when we have to make those decisions

i am so not ready too either ;)