Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

There will be at least one "pro" photographer there as well RS :cry:

Um, I baked cookies last weekend (ultimate choc chip and white choc & macadamia) don't know if I can be bothered doing anything this weekend :)

Hmm, will see how I go given I am also working this Friday which makes it hard...

Think Cider was a little bit overwhelmed by the experience from what Ptolomy said. A royal is always a tough gig and especially even more so for a baby dog on her first trip interstate to trial.

And yes I guess this means Brooklyn is no longer going cheap - will have to break the news to Kenz as she was hoping for an air dropped Brooklyn on the return flight home :cry:

Edited by ness

Um, I baked cookies last weekend (ultimate choc chip and white choc & macadamia) don't know if I can be bothered doing anything this weekend :cheer:

:cry::):cheer:

How could you not save it for this weekend, big weekend!! :cheer:

What was last weekend? :cheer:

What was last weekend? :cheer:

Last weekend was the first show for Arlo and his "Mum". Arlo is one of the pups from our last litter - he is now 20 months old :)

I also had time last Saturday since I was at home :cry:

excuses excuses :rofl:rofl

It's held at the K9 grounds in Southern River on both Saturday and Sunday, all day. That would be really cool if you came and took photos, can I please put in an order? :p I don't have any of my kids doing agility and would really love some :cheer: :cheer:

Come and find us, we'll have baked goods ;)

Cheers RS :) What time does it all start? I won't attempt baking, but I'm sure I can purchase something yummy to bring along ;)

There will be at least one "pro" photographer there as well RS :)

Sounds a better bet for you RS, seeing as I've not photographed agility before :) Purely coming along to practice :) But also to watch, as I might start Louis in beginners agility next term seeing as he 'graduates' beginners obedience next week :cheer:

Brooklyn wins winner of winners at the Sydney Royal. Well done Brooklyn and Bedazzledx2.

WooHoo :cry:

ST - where are the fat bitch pics then? ;) :cheer:

I've known some fat bitches in my time CC. Want me to post photos of them while we wait? :)

Only if they've got four legs thanks :cheer:

Cool see y'all Sunday :cheer:

eta - Can anyone recommend a dolphin watching trip from Mandurah? We may go exploring again on saturday, but the ones I've see listed seem to included looking at the fancy houses round the canals, which I'm really not interested in :cry:

Edited by CrazyCresties

Guest RosieFT

How did the interview go CC???

Anyone want to guess how long it will take me to get to Rockingham midday tomorrow? leaving from Willeri entrance on Roe hwy.... or if you don't know willeri, how about from Southstreet along Roe???

:-)

I videoed the cute Foxie weaving but she isn't as bouncy as that first time :cry:

Need to put it on Youtube :cheer:

The thought of baking anything at the moment makes me feel ill... it is my boss' birthday today and all I've really eaten is cake :cheer: I did squeeze a salad wrap in at lunchtime though :) I'll see if I'm up for baking by tomorrow evening.

Guest RosieFT

Thanks Amy, i was thinking 30, but better leave more time. I have to take my daughter to the ortho as she has caught her plate on something and moved something, and of course her ortho is working in rockingham tomorrow, not canning vale UGH!!!!!!!!

heehee the foxy who lost her bounce... she is getting flatter and faster in teh back garden (through 6 though).. am working on the off side now.

You can put it on youtube :-) .. then i can show my family :-)

Cake i want cake! I am craving junk like crazy... lets just put it down to hormones ruling my body. LOL

What time is everyone on, on the weekend? if it is not a crazy family filled weekend i would like to try get down. or do you not get times.. just a start time???

Well judging starts at 9am both days.

Saturday has the first heats in the morning, then a games trial in the arvo.

Sunday has the second heats in the morning, then the finals in the afternoon.

the kalamunda show does anyone know what days it is on and what times??

Friday night and K9 and Saturday in Kalamunda at showgrounds... thats all I know :)

thanks i am not entered but may pop down for a looksie :)