Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good park/grassy area to let your dogs have a run, somewhere close to Midland?

I would love to give my dogs an off leash run but really not sure of any good and safe spots to do so

Cheers :laugh:

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good park/grassy area to let your dogs have a run, somewhere close to Midland?

I would love to give my dogs an off leash run but really not sure of any good and safe spots to do so

Hi Holly's mum if you turn into viveash where la salle is and go down to the river, it isn't technically off leash but as long as your dogs are not bothering anyone everyone does it, they can swim run through the grass and you can walk for ages at the reserve, must do the right thing and pick up after dogs :)

i go with my three rottis they love it.

other than that there are not really anywhere they can go.

there is near the old govenor stirling school agian its a reserve and you can walk for ages again not technically off leash and tends to be more people not neccessarily dogs here depneding on time of day :)

hope this helps

Hi

Whiteman Park has a large off-lead, enclosed area, specifically for dogs. But I prefer walking them around the park on lead. No idiots to deal with...

Hi

Cheers :)

Whiteman Park has a large off-lead, enclosed area, specifically for dogs. But I prefer walking them around the park on lead. No idiots to deal with...

I thought this and i get kids running up to the dogs :laugh: though rottis scared people from doing that lol

Thanks Emery, I think we will head down there tonight and check it out

Faolmor, I wondered about that off leash area at Whiteman Park and what sort of people/dogs you would meet down there, like the idea of wandering around the park tho, so will check that out on the weekend

Thanks for the replies :laugh:

Thanks Emery, I think we will head down there tonight and check it out

Faolmor, I wondered about that off leash area at Whiteman Park and what sort of people/dogs you would meet down there, like the idea of wandering around the park tho, so will check that out on the weekend

Thanks for the replies :)

bring mosquito spray as its on the river there does tend to be mosquitos, iw ont be there tongiht though i did promise dog a walk i am so tired and dealing with dogs and two toddlers hmm nah.

i have always gone middle of the day to whiteman and found park to be pretty empty if ppl arrive i start walking around the park :o

Sorry Holly's mum, I don't know anywhere, hopefully someone else can help you more :o
Good luck for your interview CC!!

Cheers, a bit nervous about the test, but I'll give it a shot.

Why do I look on gumtree, poor thing is only about 6mts old too :)

http://perth.gumtree.com.au/c-Pets-dogs-pu...QAdIdZ274649470

Now you've got me looking through there...

http://perth.gumtree.com.au/c-Pets-dogs-pu...QAdIdZ274659311

Is this sort of thing normal??

Sorry Holly's mum, I don't know anywhere, hopefully someone else can help you more :o
Good luck for your interview CC!!

Cheers, a bit nervous about the test, but I'll give it a shot.

Why do I look on gumtree, poor thing is only about 6mts old too :)

http://perth.gumtree.com.au/c-Pets-dogs-pu...QAdIdZ274649470

Now you've got me looking through there...

http://perth.gumtree.com.au/c-Pets-dogs-pu...QAdIdZ274659311

Is this sort of thing normal??

unfortunately yes all too common

:) Emery, we went down to La Salle tonight and its a great place to walk the dogs.

Looking forward to exploring it more over the next few nights and thanks for the tip about mossie spray too

No worries at all. if you ever see a small girl with multiple rottis and children thats me :o

and with the no rain mozzie spray is a must rofl

Hey guys, I know there's a few sciencey-oriented people on here who might be interested in this. There's a protest starting midday tomorrow in Forrest Place against the government cutting funding for medical research. So if any of you are in the city tomorrow could you please stop by to join the protest. We are all trying to wear lab coats or white shirts :)

Even if you just stop by to "yeah!" or "boo!" it would be much appreciated!

Hey guys, I know there's a few sciencey-oriented people on here who might be interested in this. There's a protest starting midday tomorrow in Forrest Place against the government cutting funding for medical research. So if any of you are in the city tomorrow could you please stop by to join the protest. We are all trying to wear lab coats or white shirts :)

Even if you just stop by to "yeah!" or "boo!" it would be much appreciated!

At uni all day with classes :) But I know quite a lot of people from Curtin will be there to represent :o

Hi

Cheers :)

Hi Holly's mum if you turn into viveash where la salle is and go down to the river, it isn't technically off leash but as long as your dogs are not bothering anyone everyone does it, they can swim run through the grass and you can walk for ages at the reserve, must do the right thing and pick up after dogs :laugh:

i go with my three rottis they love it.

other than that there are not really anywhere they can go.

there is near the old govenor stirling school agian its a reserve and you can walk for ages again not technically off leash and tends to be more people not neccessarily dogs here depneding on time of day :laugh:

hope this helps

Old Governor Stirling School??? Is it not running any more???