Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

okay 3 dogs and a secret, 4 cats, 1 lonesome goldfish who i hope to add two yellow comets in with, 2 and a half kids and a husband lol

had an eventful mornign this morning useing my first aid trianign on an elderly gentleman who had a stroke. story in OT. thank goodness for pet cuddles

Umm okay

We have 3 dogs, only one cat since a week ago but had 4 at one point, 3 guinea pigs, a small fresh water tank with only 3 fish at this point!, some pet sheep and pet cows, then the mob of 16 sheep and 54 cows (+calves)of beef cattle.

One of our dogs is very old, but we will have Whippet babies and keep one of those so then it will be 3 again and the OH is angling for another kitten, but not just yet.

I also have 2 kids and the husband - who is a much work as another kid!

Needless to say any going away requires extensive planning!

Edited by OSoSwift

Eek emery, that doesn't sound good :laugh: Will go have a read in OT.

CC its at Nedlands Foreshore right near the end near the boat/yacht club at the very end carpark. Its at 10:30, just bring whatever meat you want to cook, we are bringing the rest :( if it rains contact me on sat morning as we may not go down if its raining.

Cool, fingers crossed it stays dry :laugh:

Just popping in to say that Trojan is fine :(

We think it was all the lollies he ate (he broke in to the kitchen and ate a 1kg bag of jelly lollies) - that dog will eat anything!!

Phew glad he's ok.....sweet tooth eh :)

We have 4 dogs (1 is a foster, we did have her sister too so 5 dogs but she was PTS), 3 cats (was 4 until last year), 2 rabbits, 2 guinea pigs and 5 goldfish who have recently died as they got a disease but they were 3yrs old so a good innings.

I hope to add a show pup to the crew in the near future but won't do that until our foster is adopted as she wouldn't enjoy having a puppy around.

I think oso wins so far lol.

i used to have 3 rabbits 2 guinea pigs, a pond full of fish lost count after 100 lol. 2 dogs, 2 cats, a whoel bunch of canaries and budgies when i lived at home with my parents lol oh and hermit crabs lol

i am sticking with the dogs now :)

oldest cat is nearly 6 or is 6 lol no idea on birth date just know when i got him. so should have a long while with them yet youngest is 6 months.

As two of the dogs are show dogs they do require more work then i put in to zeus who is enjoying retirement.

l\kids are more work than dogs and cats combined lol

Hey Emery - whats the secret??????? Can't say only that much then not fill in the details!

Doh I read it as 4 secret cats :laugh::) Ooooo now I'm intrigued though :laugh:

I was the crazy animal lady in the office back in the UK with 4 dogs and 3 cats - now I fall within the realms of 'normal' with just 2 dogs and one cat :(

I a pond full of fish lost count after 100 lol.

We have 8 ponds full of fish :) Several thousand or so LOL. And only 1 goldfish now as our second last one died on the weekend :laugh: I think Dad is planning on getting two more though... our current goldfish weigh a few kilos :laugh:

Hey Emery - whats the secret??????? Can't say only that much then not fill in the details!

Doh I read it as 4 secret cats ;) :) Ooooo now I'm intrigued though :laugh:

I was the crazy animal lady in the office back in the UK with 4 dogs and 3 cats - now I fall within the realms of 'normal' with just 2 dogs and one cat :eek:

i have had a secret cat before but hubby found out when he got home form work she was only as secret for such a short while lol.

i like intrigue ;)

I a pond full of fish lost count after 100 lol.

We have 8 ponds full of fish :laugh: Several thousand or so LOL. And only 1 goldfish now as our second last one died on the weekend :( I think Dad is planning on getting two more though... our current goldfish weigh a few kilos :(

Wow lol one pond was enough giggles.

My one goldfish isn't quite that big either lol 10cms maybe in length

I have one dog at home (Boxer-bondi)

and then one dog which I own that lives with my boss (sibe- Wolf)

and then Rumour red husky which I show thinks she is mine :rofl: Comes to obedience and sledding and shows with me.

and then other dogs which I "borrow" for sledding :D

But I tell people I have 1.5 dogs :)

We only have the two dogs and two sheep.....least animals weve ever had :D I still miss the cats and the horses......But I look forward to getting my two Llamas (whenever that happens - when we have feed would be good :rofl: )

I too cant wait to hear/see what Emery's secret is!!! Dont keep us waiting toooooooo long :champagne:

Well weve had a bit of rain down here, no thunder thank goodness! I hope we get some more over the next week or so :)

We only have the two dogs and two sheep.....least animals weve ever had :D I still miss the cats and the horses......But I look forward to getting my two Llamas (whenever that happens - when we have feed would be good :rofl: )

I too cant wait to hear/see what Emery's secret is!!! Dont keep us waiting toooooooo long :champagne:

Well weve had a bit of rain down here, no thunder thank goodness! I hope we get some more over the next week or so :)

Hahaha no not too long a week or two at most i promise lol.

had some rain here grass is damp hope we get some more

Midland Obedience Trial 30/4/2011 AM & PM trials

Entries to: The Trial Secretary, Midland Dog Training Club (Inc) 19 Wann Court Upper Swan 6069

Entry fees: $8.00 (members) $9.00 (non-members) Cheques payable to MDTC(Inc)

Closing date: 18/4/2011

AM judge for CDX: V Pethrick

PM judge for CDX: F Waring

Anything else?

Another Open class judged by Frank? I gotta hope Millie DOESN'T keep getting passes, as that is 1 pass under him already with another 3 open classes advertised him judging in the near future! :rofl:

Thanks for that!! :D

Another Open class judged by Frank? I gotta hope Millie DOESN'T keep getting passes, as that is 1 pass under him already with another 3 open classes advertised him judging in the near future! :rofl:

Thanks for that!! :D

There seem to be a lot of trials coming up with the same judge doing the same classes one after the other.