Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Mini Foxie :) Wash your mouth out! :laugh:

I bet you can probably picture it knowing how she just pogos around naturally, it was so funny - never have I seen a bouncier weaving motion :)

Mini Foxie :) Wash your mouth out! :)

I bet you can probably picture it knowing how she just pogos around naturally, it was so funny - never have I seen a bouncier weaving motion :laugh:

Ooops :heart: Did I just do a no-no breed name calling thing? Apologies :heart: What do we call them then? :laugh:

:)

Sorry RosieFT!! You can smack me at training next week :love:

Basically, if it ain't a Lab, I have no idea ;)

:) She is a Smooth Fox Terrier :) A Mini Foxie is pretty much the same as a Tenterfield Terrier with some slight differences in bone and feet really (Now a MF person will probably spring from the shadows and start a debate on that as well! :love: )

ETA but as a Golden Retriever owner I understand oyu probably wouldn't have known :):laugh::heart::laugh:

Edited by amypie

Guest RosieFT

:laugh: you called her WHAT!! hee hee thats ok, she doesn't have the muscled up front end that SFT's usually have, she is a bit of a skinny minnie.... (thanks for having my back Amypie - sheesh mini foxie..... LOL ) Your golden lab is beautiful, as is your chestnut lab :)

I am too busy staring at the poles to make sure she doesn't miss any that i have not reallly had a chance to enjoy the uber bounce ;-)

I was sooooo proud of her though, we only made the second 6 this past Saturday, so really not bad to go from 6 - 12 in 3 days LOL Thanks to amy lending me the first 6 or i would still be procrastinating!

I have begun baby steps of joining k9.... rang breeder and she is transferring her into my name... step 1 ... :-)

Guest RosieFT

oh, how about her being bounced off the see saw? Couldn't get her back on it for AGES she was SOOOOOOO traumatised.......

Woohoo won't be long until Rosie is entertaining us at trials :laugh: Always happy to help a fellow terrier handler - let's face it we need all the help we can get :)

Yes her traumatic seesaw moment, runs to the end, gets bounced off spectacularly and falls on the ground bashing her leg in the process, gets up and jumps back on the seesaw before you could even react - ahahah!

My First Dobe bitch had bloat 3 times and had surgery times. It is one of the most traumtaic things to go thorugh. I was very lucky that as soon as signs were noticed she was rushed to the vet -at 5am in my purple and green stripped Pj's and Ugg boots - stunning!!! the first time. She had been fed, crated etc and was fine until 5am! The next time she was staying at the breeders and broke into the laundry and ate 5 litres of food in under 5 minutes and the thrid time she ate dry lupins, had a big drink and well you can guess the rest! her last surgery was at 7 and she died at nearly 12 from heart issues.

I took every precaution I could. My second Dobe bitch never had an episode, good luck or good planning - who knows????

:p you called her WHAT!! hee hee thats ok, she doesn't have the muscled up front end that SFT's usually have, she is a bit of a skinny minnie.... (thanks for having my back Amypie - sheesh mini foxie..... LOL ) Your golden lab is beautiful, as is your chestnut lab :laugh:

I am too busy staring at the poles to make sure she doesn't miss any that i have not reallly had a chance to enjoy the uber bounce ;-)

I was sooooo proud of her though, we only made the second 6 this past Saturday, so really not bad to go from 6 - 12 in 3 days LOL Thanks to amy lending me the first 6 or i would still be procrastinating!

I have begun baby steps of joining k9.... rang breeder and she is transferring her into my name... step 1 ... :-)

Brown lab would have been sufficient, chestnut is way too elaborate :laugh: Gotta love those golden labradors, though!! :D

The last 6 poles usually come the quickest!! Congrats :scared:

Yes her traumatic seesaw moment, runs to the end, gets bounced off spectacularly and falls on the ground bashing her leg in the process, gets up and jumps back on the seesaw before you could even react - ahahah!

Ow poor little poppet, sounds like she bounced right back up though :scared:

Boxagirl - hope your sisters dog is ok :laugh: it's one thing I was always concious of with our grey.

Looking forward to Saturday mason, lets hope the rain stays at bay :laugh: What time is it, and what can I bring in terms of human food? Oh and where exactly is it :p

OT - wish Margaret River was a day trip away....15-20ft surf predicted there tomorrow and Kelly Slater competing - talk about a photo op!

Edited by CrazyCresties

My First Dobe bitch had bloat 3 times and had surgery times. It is one of the most traumtaic things to go thorugh. I was very lucky that as soon as signs were noticed she was rushed to the vet -at 5am in my purple and green stripped Pj's and Ugg boots - stunning!!! the first time. She had been fed, crated etc and was fine until 5am! The next time she was staying at the breeders and broke into the laundry and ate 5 litres of food in under 5 minutes and the thrid time she ate dry lupins, had a big drink and well you can guess the rest! her last surgery was at 7 and she died at nearly 12 from heart issues.

I took every precaution I could. My second Dobe bitch never had an episode, good luck or good planning - who knows????

:laugh: Oh I dont think I could go through the trauma 3 times Oso.....you poor thing and your poor girl!! When my girl got it, it was very late at night through to the morning - poor bugger didnt see a vet til about 7am, but I had no idea.......I felt so guilty for so long after she was pts. It used to haunt me :p But now I am fully aware i feel alot calmer about things.

CC - I am nice and close to Margerets.....Shame Ive had enough of driving for a while!!!

A Foxy doing bouncy weaving sounds soooooooo cute - definitely a video opportunity!! When we watched some of the advanced (sorry dunno what the correct term is :scared: ) agility at the Western Classic, there were a few dogs that had that technique!!! And there were a few other classic ones. Great to watch!

CC its at Nedlands Foreshore right near the end near the boat/yacht club at the very end carpark. Its at 10:30, just bring whatever meat you want to cook, we are bringing the rest :p if it rains contact me on sat morning as we may not go down if its raining.

Guest RosieFT

Mas - Well don't know about WINNING at trials.. and not so sure about trialling JUST yet... :-)

CC - she even did a comando roll as she fell off, but she was fine, hopped up immediately. heehee i swear she has no pain receptors or something...

Amypie - she has been licking at a small cut on her hock on her hind leg - now i know where she got it from. I didn't realise she hit her leg, you are very observant. and yes, i think you have it in one, she (and I ) will be ENTERTAINING us in no time.. LOL... can you say zoomie?

RS - yep, i figured since she had a registered number but not the official form, she must have been. Rung the breeder and she was very relaxed about the whole thing, just double checked my name and address, asked if she was sterilised and said she would have her transferred.

Someone was surprised to hear I only had the one dog and wanted to know when i was getting a second and would it be a SMOOTH FOX TERRIER (hee)... ummm, no, think one dog is enough. Do most of you guys have multiples? I have a cat, a dog, 2 kids and a husband... isn't that enough responsibility? LOL

Mason - i am sorry we can't come.. my uncle is flying in for a visit and we are having the 'family gathering' on that day. Hope the weather holds for you!

Just popping in to say that Trojan is fine :p

We think it was all the lollies he ate (he broke in to the kitchen and ate a 1kg bag of jelly lollies) - that dog will eat anything!!

bahahahaha has a sweet tooth hey lol

Mas - Well don't know about WINNING at trials.. and not so sure about trialling JUST yet... :-)

CC - she even did a comando roll as she fell off, but she was fine, hopped up immediately. heehee i swear she has no pain receptors or something...

Amypie - she has been licking at a small cut on her hock on her hind leg - now i know where she got it from. I didn't realise she hit her leg, you are very observant. and yes, i think you have it in one, she (and I ) will be ENTERTAINING us in no time.. LOL... can you say zoomie?

RS - yep, i figured since she had a registered number but not the official form, she must have been. Rung the breeder and she was very relaxed about the whole thing, just double checked my name and address, asked if she was sterilised and said she would have her transferred.

Someone was surprised to hear I only had the one dog and wanted to know when i was getting a second and would it be a SMOOTH FOX TERRIER (hee)... ummm, no, think one dog is enough. Do most of you guys have multiples? I have a cat, a dog, 2 kids and a husband... isn't that enough responsibility? LOL

Mason - i am sorry we can't come.. my uncle is flying in for a visit and we are having the 'family gathering' on that day. Hope the weather holds for you!

I only have the one (for now) too RosieFT! Toby is going to be making a comeback in June :scared: Maybe Rosie and you can enter around the same time and everyone will be so busy laughing at Toby that they won't notice you. :p

Rosie and Trixie are both going great :D I think both should be in the ring before too much longer ;)

Um, I only have 3 dogs (and hopefully another pup end of the year), 2 cats, xx horses (can't be bothered counting). But no OH or kids :p