leopuppy04 13

Who posted in: Retrieving Training Talk

Poster Posts

RubyStar 42

The Spotted Devil 40

FHRP 37

Lablover 28

RallyValley 23

OH NOOOOOOOO!! I was about to WOOHOO to not being the top poster in this one, until I viewed the count.....

Who posted in: Agility Training Talk Thread

Poster Posts

RubyStar 116

Vickie 93

Agility Dogs 81

amypie 78

ness 64

I better stop now.... :rofl:

:laugh: I can't believe how many threads you are the top poster in RS :rofl: And not by small amounts either :D

I'm not top poster in these, woohooooooooooooo!!

Who posted in: Those Crazy Labradors

Poster Posts

Lab lady 2058

black magic 1998

RubyStar 1745

labsrule 1655

mrs tornsocks 1461

Who posted in: Aussie Pics

Poster Posts

Blitza 2637

Lyndsay 2105

Parkeyre 2055

leopuppy04 1946

GayleK 1503

thelinks 1103

Dotty_17301 994

Silvawilow 896

RubyStar 761

However, I think it is very troubling that I am 9th top poster in a breed thread I am not an owner of :rofl::eek:

It is amazing how lazy you can teach dogs to be LOL. I get out of bed in the morning and the dogs stay there until I start heading towards the kitchen :laugh:

Oh and if you found a really wealthy guy you could give up work and have more time for the dogs :rofl:

OK, but where does one find a really wealthy guy, so we can have more time with our dogs. :rofl: Only ones I ever use to find were the poor ones, now I figure I get more time with my dogs without one around anyway. :eek:

However, I think it is very troubling that I am 9th top poster in a breed thread I am not an owner of :rofl::eek:

That was my first thought :laugh:

OzJen, don't know where you are meant to find a wealthy guy sorry. Mum told me I should start looking though :rofl:

However, I think it is very troubling that I am 9th top poster in a breed thread I am not an owner of :eek: :D

That was my first thought :rofl:

OzJen, don't know where you are meant to find a wealthy guy sorry. Mum told me I should start looking though :rofl:

Come to the next BnS, you are certain to get hit on by a fella... but I can't guarantee he will be wealthy, nor have any potential.... :laugh:

LOL, I'm a mere puppy in terms of post counts compared to most of you :cry:

Cc we have no idea whats happening at work, i suppose as long as i'm getting shifts its a good sign :)

I hope they continue for you :cry:

However, I think it is very troubling that I am 9th top poster in a breed thread I am not an owner of :cry::o

My name is RubyStar, I am a DOL addict :cry:

CC - i am always interested in how people go about swapping careers... how did you get from phd to IT??? marine biology - where is the computing in that?

:-)

lol, ok potted history ;)

Left home at 16, worked as a horse groom for several years.

Moved back home, worked in a saddlery shop for a couple of years while doing a home study science course.

Got into uni as a 'mature' student - did marine bio degree, aquaculture masters and 1yr of a phd.

Gave up phd to move to norway with OH......did child care while in norway for 2 yrs - working for british embassy staff, so language wasn't a problem.

Back to the uk, bit more home study, this time in IT.

Got IT trainee job and it progressed from there!

Who knows where my erratic career will go next :o:cry:

Doesn't work when you have a puppy!!!! :cry:

It is amazing how lazy you can teach dogs to be LOL. I get out of bed in the morning and the dogs stay there until I start heading towards the kitchen :cry:

Agreed. Mine are VERY lazy. Sleep allll day, even if I am with them. They don't hassle me for anything but breakfast and dinner, and once it's had, they go back to sleep :cry:

:cry: sort of dog related.... what is the best choice of lawn that is dog friendly and is not too greedy with water? So far I have been told Sir Walter, Palmeto and today I saw a lovely lawn that was Queensland Blue. The area I need to re-lawn is 11 x 8 and it has some shade from gum trees. Any thoughts???

Doesn't work when you have a puppy!!!! :cry:
It is amazing how lazy you can teach dogs to be LOL. I get out of bed in the morning and the dogs stay there until I start heading towards the kitchen :cry:

Agreed. Mine are VERY lazy. Sleep allll day, even if I am with them. They don't hassle me for anything but breakfast and dinner, and once it's had, they go back to sleep :cry:

Well you did choose a working breed!!! :cry:

Our "working breed" is quite happy to sleep with the hound - at nights on their beds and during the day while Im sleeping off nighstshift :cry:

Wandy loves to curl up next to my head on OH's pillow :cry: :cry:

CC, youve had a wonderful and varied career-life!!!!! Ive spent the last 24 years doing the same job, I do enjoy it though!

I would love to study biology enviro related stuff so I could perhaps change my career path, but havent got round to it yet!!!

Our "working breed" is quite happy to sleep with the hound - at nights on their beds and during the day while Im sleeping off nighstshift :cry:

Wandy loves to curl up next to my head on OH's pillow :cry: :cry:

So do mine :o And Banjo is a pillow hog too :cry: Admittedly Banjo is the youngest at 3yo. So give it another couple of years Bedazzled :cry:

Guest RosieFT

CC -

That is way cool. As someone who has only worked in scientific research and now a year of an office job.... oh and of course the most important job, a mum, i feel too old to re train... hats off to you! :-) thanks for that. Good luck with the next step of your career whether it be dog grooming or something else!

:cry: sort of dog related.... what is the best choice of lawn that is dog friendly and is not too greedy with water? So far I have been told Sir Walter, Palmeto and today I saw a lovely lawn that was Queensland Blue. The area I need to re-lawn is 11 x 8 and it has some shade from gum trees. Any thoughts???

Pm hortfurball she will be able to point you in the right direction